Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't download?

TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
I just got Dragon Master Pack from SOE, it sent me an email with download link and when I click on it it gives me a list of SOE games but Dragon Prophet is not among them.  Anyone know where I can download this game?

imageimage

Comments

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379

From reading the tweets, it looks like VIP players won't get in until March 29. I though those packs granted instant access, meaning you could download and play right away. At least that is what I took away from the guaranteed closed beta access part.

https://twitter.com/dragons_prophet

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Gormok

From reading the tweets, it looks like VIP players won't get in until March 29. I though those packs granted instant access, meaning you could download and play right away. At least that is what I took away from the guaranteed closed beta access part.

https://twitter.com/dragons_prophet

Well thats surely wrong cus it says 19th and it didn't say that in my email, it just provides a link to download and play!

imageimage

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    Well that's what they tweeted, it would help if they had an actual forum like the EU version does. Some more people tweeted that they could not download as well even though they had a link in their email. I am holding off on buying this until some more solid information comes in. I dont want to buy an $90 pack thinking that I can access the game right away when I cannot. They really need to clear that information up.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Gormok
    Well that's what they tweeted, it would help if they had an actual forum like the EU version does. Some more people tweeted that they could not download as well even though they had a link in their email. I am holding off on buying this until some more solid information comes in. I dont want to buy an $90 pack thinking that I can access the game right away when I cannot. They really need to clear that information up.

Yeah, I bought SOE's in hopes I was gonna get in today but I guess not, feel a bit missleaded really but meh.. I'd love to know what their reason is since it clearly states we should get instant access and like ya say, it would help if SOE had a forum for theirs so we'd know WTF is going on at their end at least >_>

imageimage

• SultraSultra Member Posts: 5
    I bought the lord pack but theres no download link in mine O.o
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

they sent me this email couple days ago

You recently purchased a Dragon Pack, which included VIP Beta Access. We apologize, but our messaging about the VIP Beta Access benefit was not clear. We wanted to clarify it for you and offer you the opportunity for a refund if you so desire.
    We are currently in the technical testing period of Closed Beta, where we are verifying that the servers work, the databases are connected and all the little kinks get worked out. It’s not very much fun to play in, which is why we haven’t invited you yet.
    We hope to end this technical testing period very shortly, but can not guarantee its end until April 15th. We promise that you will be among the very first players invited to test.
    That said, we understand if you are frustrated. If you have questions or would like a refund, please contact our customer service team.
    In the meantime, we are working very hard to get through the technical testing period and share the beautiful world of Auratia with you!
    May your skies be filled with dragons,
    The Dragon’s Prophet Team

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg