Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel celeron

AowekAowek Member UncommonPosts: 31

Hey guys

I wanna ask for advice i have an intel g540 /6gb ddr3/8800gt 512 can my pc hold the gw2 i saw on the net that celeron is not that bad in gaming at all bf3 dirt 3 and all other games on 720p with lower graphics then mine playable med setting what u think write a reply i am not sure should i buy gw2 or it will be a waste of money tnx upfront ;D 

Comments

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Goto www.systemrequirementslab.com and it will test your system and tell you if you can play it. 

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    double post

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• AowekAowek Member UncommonPosts: 31
    i always have fail there on almost every game but i can play them perfectly on med or high sec when i install them so it a bit of a mess ;( ) 
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

GW2 from what I've heard is very CPU heavy.  I don't know that specific celeron, but I suspect it could be low. end of acceptable gameplay unless you can tolerate low to mid frame rates.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Celron is crap. Always has been.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

You've got a 2.5 GHz dual core, probably based on the Clarkdale architecture, though it could possibly be Sandy Bridge.  My guess is that Guild Wars 2 will be playable but not terribly smooth on that.  But that's just a guess.