Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the economy

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
hi! i'f recently started playing L2 and am still low level, but i have a question about the economy of this game. i'f read some older revieuws (back in C2) and a lot of people claim that the economy is very screwed up,that its extremily hard to get items for your level from lvl 20~30+,and that the game is almost impossible to play without buying gold from sites like Ebay. is this true?

Comments

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Yes its true, everyone who plays buys gold from ebay, in fact its part of the account registration nowimage Also, you are only allowed to create an account if you intend to run a bot. No actual players are allowed in game. If you are actually playing you are in violation of the terms of agreement.

Just kidding image

Yes the economy is very rough but not out of control. (at least not on my server) You will need to save every scrap of money you can. It can be a drag but you can do it. I would say be social and get into a guild with some like minded people as soon as you can.

Use the manor system, don't teleport unless you absolutely have to (the fees are outrageous) try to conserve your soul/spirit shots. Making a Dwarf isn't all its cracked up to be.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Torak

Yes its true, everyone who plays buys gold from ebay, in fact its part of the account registration nowimage Also, you are only allowed to create an account if you intend to run a bot. No actual players are allowed in game. If you are actually playing you are in violation of the terms of agreement.
    Just kidding image
    Yes the economy is very rough but not out of control. (at least not on my server) You will need to save every scrap of money you can. It can be a drag but you can do it. I would say be social and get into a guild with some like minded people as soon as you can.
    Use the manor system, don't teleport unless you absolutely have to (the fees are outrageous) try to conserve your soul/spirit shots. Making a Dwarf isn't all its cracked up to be.

I see, may i be so rude to ask which server you are playing?
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Rude????image

I don't see it as rude whatso ever

TEON (EURO)image