Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help finding the NPCs that sell some items...

MonkeyFartsMonkeyFarts Member Posts: 45

I just started playing the game a couple days ago and I have a level 13 dark sorcerer. Now I need to upgrade my armor and staff. So basically what I need to know is what map/coordinates are the NPCs who sell:

Bone Armor
Bone Pants
Bone Helmet

Sphinx Pants
Sphinx Helmet
Sphinx Gloves
Sphinx Boots

Snake Staff

I think I'm pretty much borderline between the Bone set and Sphinx set so I just need to get the Bone set to hold me off until I'm high enough of a level for the Sphinx. If anybody could help me with this it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

for bone set, u can get it at Davias town (the icy place). the npc is inside the town.

while sphinx armor, as far as i can remember you cant buy it in town. no npc is selling any armor above bone set at the time i played. meaning you have to buy it from player

sphinx set is good only if you upgrade it, i  once had a full set +11 sphinx set (a set +11 armor, u get bonus armor). i easily level to lvl202 (then i stopped playing and sold my acc).

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

You got such high lvl in MU GLOBAL ???

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

no, in MU taiwan but that was a few years ago

• MonkeyFartsMonkeyFarts Member Posts: 45

Yikes, been quite a while since I made this post. I stopped playing shortly after I posted this and never checked back. Well, thank you all for your replies. :)