Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF a new Moblie MMORPG

nikkireenikkiree Member Posts: 16

Yo,

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a new Moblie MMORPG.  I've done the pocket legends and arcane legends.  Tried out order & chaos.  Is there anything good out there that I should try?

Also, is there a "game list" on here for mobile platform? (there should be one if there isn't)  If not, is there a game list someone can refer me to?

Any new mobile mmo's coming out soon?

Thanks

Comments

• nikkireenikkiree Member Posts: 16
    Anyone?  Anyone?
    /bump
  • couponforkcouponfork Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Warspear Online is a pretty cool mobile game, got a lot of content, races and classes. I believe they are adding guilds in the next patch as well. It is worth checking out for sure.
    Originally posted by couponfork
    Warspear Online is a pretty cool mobile game, got a lot of content, races and classes. I believe they are adding guilds in the next patch as well. It is worth checking out for sure.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it out, but I don't think it was for me.

I'm looking forward to PSO2 and Ultima Forever for sure...I just need something to keep my interest until then.

Is there a rankings list for mobile mmos?

/bump
    /bump
  • Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273

Avabel is the next big MMORPG release on mobiles. It just got its English Client a few days ago :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asobimo.avabel_gp_b3&feature=md

Originally posted by Ex0dUs101

Avabel is the next big MMORPG release on mobiles. It just got its English Client a few days ago :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asobimo.avabel_gp_b3&feature=md

I tried that one out... It's a little weird because the translations aren't the best....

Not sure what the real goal is but you like zone out of the main area and just fight mobs...

I'm definately going to keep/follow this one.  The combat seems very nice...graphics too.  Little laggy though atm.  Thanks for the recommendation!

• Kinh021Kinh021 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Originally posted by couponfork

Thanks!

;)

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

It probably matters which OS you want to use, as the mobile OSes are different enough that games released for one typically aren't released for all.

In a few months, you'll be able to play most of the games listed on this site on a Windows 8 tablet.  AMD Temash is still a few months away, though, so that's likely not what you're looking for.

• grvmpybeargrvmpybear Member Posts: 90
    As for current mobile mmos, I have no idea... but I would like to suggest adding Albion Online to your waiting-for list. :)

Currently playing: GW2 (Maguuma), DAoC (Uthgard), & Aion
    Waiting For / Watching: TUG, CU, Black Desert, Archeage,Wildstar, and ESO.

Originally posted by Quizzical

It probably matters which OS you want to use, as the mobile OSes are different enough that games released for one typically aren't released for all.

In a few months, you'll be able to play most of the games listed on this site on a Windows 8 tablet.  AMD Temash is still a few months away, though, so that's likely not what you're looking for.

I currently use iphone mainly and ipad sometimes.

Originally posted by grvmpybear
    As for current mobile mmos, I have no idea... but I would like to suggest adding Albion Online to your waiting-for list. :)

I'll check that out and add it to my list, thanks!!

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by nikkiree

Yo,

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a new Moblie MMORPG.  I've done the pocket legends and arcane legends.  Tried out order & chaos.  Is there anything good out there that I should try?

Also, is there a "game list" on here for mobile platform? (there should be one if there isn't)  If not, is there a game list someone can refer me to?

Thanks

Parallel Kingdoms

Old school SANDBOX game. Yes - its complex and graphic is really simple. Its more akin to EVE than to WOW.

But if you visit this site often - and you read all the whining and complaining - This game has everyhting people want and think is missing.

Build from home to kingdom - anywhere. Politics PVP trading open skill system - do whatever you want.

There you go ... thank me later

Originally posted by Lobotomist
    Originally posted by nikkiree

Yo,

Thanks

Parallel Kingdoms

Old school SANDBOX game. Yes - its complex and graphic is really simple. Its more akin to EVE than to WOW.

But if you visit this site often - and you read all the whining and complaining - This game has everyhting people want and think is missing.

Build from home to kingdom - anywhere. Politics PVP trading open skill system - do whatever you want.

There you go ... thank me later

Playing it right now...definatly old skool and fun.  Not sure what my goal is though, at least the community is nice and answers noob questions in the help chat.

Should keep me busy until Albion Online or Ultima Forever :)

I may try Heros of Destiny as well...

/bump

Yo, I would like to try and keep this thread alive since there is no really good place on the net for good mobile MMOs suggestions.

Here are the one's that are on my radar:

Shroud of the Avatar

Albion Online

Avabel - Very pretty, but what is the goal???

Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Current existing tried list:

Pocket Legends

Star Legends

Arcane Legends

Dark Legends

Order and Chaos

Celtic Heros

Empire Online

Kingdom Conquest

The Infinate Black

Seven Swords

The World of Magic

Parallel Kingdoms

Graal

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

Vendetta Online; here is a preview of the upcoming iPad/iOS port by Massively:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04/03/gdc-2013-hands-on-with-vendetta-online-on-the-ipad/

It is currently already out for Android (and Windows RT).  Here is a video of myself playing on the Xperia Play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMvkTjGXedY

The following is some user feedback regarding PvP over phones:

http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/1/27255

Enjoy image

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

Originally posted by Phaserlight

Vendetta Online; here is a preview of the upcoming iPad/iOS port by Massively:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04/03/gdc-2013-hands-on-with-vendetta-online-on-the-ipad/

It is currently already out for Android (and Windows RT).  Here is a video of myself playing on the Xperia Play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMvkTjGXedY

The following is some user feedback regarding PvP over phones:

http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/1/27255

Enjoy image

I see "Launch is planned for spring."

Definately going to try this one out, thanks!!

The iPad launch is planned for spring (iOS too, from the look of it), but don't be mistaken; you can play the full game right now. It's going on 11 years (last year was the 10th anniversary celebration). I recently finished a pretty massive project with the PCC, drawing inspiration from some of my favorite classic sci fi authors to craft storyline arcs sensitive to player nationality and choice, so it's exciting to see the game poised to launch into a potentially new market. I don't think anyone could have predicted 10 years ago that things would turn out the way they did; I remember at CTIA 2011 the CEO of lightsquared called it a "mobile app revolution".

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

Just to clarify; he was referring to smartphones in general, not Vendetta Online in particular. I was there as a long-time fan of Vendetta Online to meet the creative force behind the game: John Bergman.