Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I recall an anime, but cant remember the name.... can any help me?

CryghtCryght Member UncommonPosts: 22

I finished watching nadesico and the movie prince of darkness, and somehow i got to remember another space ship like anime...

it revolves around this man who is sent into battle where his own planet thought it would be just a suicide thing, but against all odds he defeats the empire, w/e it is and sends them packing. after that 1 fight he becomes somewhat of a legend, and the big high tech planet or country,kindom w/e wants to catch him.  some of the big fancy cornels even think of him as some form of tactical god of sorts.. 

since the 1 fight he did he shouldnt of "won" even his own planet basically was pissed off at him for living.

Um from what i can remember of the anime. the main chara has short brown hair, the "enemy" he fights are brittish like.. they drink tea and act fancy their "flag ships" have a throne in it and decorated as if england royalty.

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes I think?
  • XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

other people watched that anime? makes me feel better about humanity. Knowing that people watch great animes other then Naruto and such.

I cried on a certain episode also..

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach