Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite food and beverage while gaming??

SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Going along with what the title says, what is your favorite food to snack on and also your favorite beverage to drink while gaming either on your pc or console??

What do you NOT like because it gets all over your keyboard, mouse or controller?

Hot Pockets? Nachos? Cheez-Its? Chocolate? 

Monster? Red-Bull? Pepsi? Coke?

Personally, my all-time favorite selection is Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with a big frozen mug full of Mountain Dew :) ahhhh

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Coffee, Mike and Ikes.  High-quality Soda like Virgil's Rootbeer.
  • SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Fruity Mike and Ikes?? Those are my favorite flavor

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I usuilly, drink water and chew Copenhagen tobacco........For some reasion it helps me think.....Try and figure that one out, but it does !
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Tea
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Whatever suits my fancy on that particular day that I either have in the house or am willing to go get. Good snacks don't stick around long enough to gain a spot on the pantry shelf.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    Originally posted by BethelsBoy

Hot Pockets? 

I'll have a hot pocket for breakfast, one for lunch, and be dead by dinner :)

• AnslemAnslem Member CommonPosts: 215
    Red wine and babybel cheese.

Played: Ultima Online - DaoC - WoW -