Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games with no subforum?

BrownAleBrownAle Member Posts: 399

I see a fair amount of games with no ability to post in sub forums. Is it suppose to be that way? Should we post in the pub when discussing these game?

If you need me to i can link at least 10-15 games listed here with no possiblity to post in a sub forum for the game.

When you click ont hese games it just shows the overview and a large grey area where the forum posts would go.  Often they have no screen shots either.

Comments

• JenuvielJenuviel Member Posts: 960

It's possible they don't meet the requirements to be listed. Here's the section on it from the FAQ:

http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm/showFaq/4/I-think-there-is-a-game-that-needs-to-be-added-to-your-list-How-do-I-submit-this.html

I guess if you found them on the games list, though, they're already added, so I'm not sure if there are other requirements specific to getting a forum.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by BrownAle

I see a fair amount of games with no ability to post in sub forums. Is it suppose to be that way? Should we post in the pub when discussing these game?

If you need me to i can link at least 10-15 games listed here with no possiblity to post in a sub forum for the game.

When you click ont hese games it just shows the overview and a large grey area where the forum posts would go.  Often they have no screen shots either.

Please get in touch with me at community AT mmorpg DOT com with this list and I'll get it to the right person if necessary. :)