Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Repopulation: PAX East Trailer Shows Off Alpha Combat

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Repopulation team will be on hand at this week's PAX East convention with an alpha build of the highly anticipated sandbox MMO currently in development. To celebrate PAX, the team has released a brand new trailer featuring some nifty game play. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SirGradySirGrady Member UncommonPosts: 29
    can't wait to get my hands on,  and ........ FIRST ;-)
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

FPS style combat?  So this is similiar to Defiance/Firefall, plus housing and sandbox? Cool 

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I hope thats a very early alpha build. The concepts great but theres a long way to go.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Gah I need a Beta key! This is the only game I want to play atm.

Joined - July 2004

• Alexander.BAlexander.B Member UncommonPosts: 90
    I will definitely give this game a try if not too overly busy with Defiance. But then again... so many games to play T_T
  • EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Yawn
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Originally posted by Etherignis
    Yawn

A little to immersive and deep for ya? Don't worry, there's always Neverwinter.

Joined - July 2004

• uller30uller30 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Anarchy online and Star Wars galaxy hidden love child is comming out. This game looks cool and the premis of sandbox and crafting for a junkie like me is making me excited. I can't wait for OB and if I get a CB hurray.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by remyburke
    Originally posted by Etherignis
    Yawn

A little to immersive and deep for ya? Don't worry, there's always Neverwinter.

It is an indie and just reading the website tells me they are trying to do too much at once.  Remains to be seen if they can pull it off, but we will just have to wait and see.  Getting excited over an indie developer is a sure way to be disappointed.

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203
    This is the best looking MMO I've seen in Years.

• wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127
    Woot!
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    only mmo im looking forward to this year... well unless archeage gets released in english this year haha
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Looks like the game Earthrise wanted to be but failed. Hope it can live up to the hype.
  • KtaraKtara Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by uller30
    Anarchy online and Star Wars galaxy hidden love child is comming out. This game looks cool and the premis of sandbox and crafting for a junkie like me is making me excited. I can't wait for OB and if I get a CB hurray.

Yes, this!  I've been watching this game for a long time now, and I'm excited about it.  I've missed SWG.

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 828
    I am really hoping this turns out to be a decent game. I am not expecting it to be a fantastic, mind blowing experience...but I could live with it if it is hehe. Still, I have been looking forward to this game ever since I first heard about it and I really want it to be the next MMO I spend years playing.
  • mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Ok wait, did they just copy SWG? Not that Im complaining, but if they are going to copy SWG they need to add all the improvement to other MMOs made since then. And them innovate as well. Remove the numbers on peoples heads and use gfx to show effects, for example.