Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any free trial?

ItlanChodeItlanChode Member Posts: 69
Any like 7-10 Day Trial?

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    If you buy a cd-key, you get one free month.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by Greatness
    If you buy a cd-key, you get one free month.

that defeats the whole purpose of the free trial...

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

L2 does not have a free trial download. You can buy the game or a gamekey online. Like all MMORPGs the first month is free.

I hear there may be a free trial coming with the C4 release. No idea when that will be, soon I think

• FieronFieron Member Posts: 5

ok i bought it but um... where's the free month? it asks for a game card or credit card, and apparently my account to the game is inactive so WHERES THE FREE 30 DAYS?!?! i just spent all freaking night downloading the god damn update and argh! no 30 days free?!

• FieronFieron Member Posts: 5

oh btw, when i tried to buy this game the first time, the cd wasn't in the box and they lost it, this time i found the cd but NO BOX! GAWD IRONY CHEESES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::::26:: so any way im guessing that the stupid 30 days free isn't on the cd isn't it >.< and how do i get it activated? it brought me to the screen where i have to decide a payment method, darn it the whole reason for me to buy the game not a card was so i could try it and if i liked it i'd get a card after the 30 days >.<

• MudshovelMudshovel Member Posts: 79

To get the first "free" month you need to enter those credit card info. You won't be charged until the next month.

If you don't like it, you can still cancel it and play for the remaining time on the account.

Currently : chillin'