Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2

AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

i just watched the NC2 trailer and it looked cool. i like the whole cyberpunk genre, big fan of william gibson here.

but, after reading several threads on here, it sounds like the game is pretty bad and or dead.

Comments

• VenerableDVenerableD Member Posts: 41

Populations are low, though they have been for a while and gameplay seems to tick along OK. I'd try the trial if you like the genre - that is if you don't mind handing over your credit card details for it.

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

I would strongly advise against handing out your credit card info to shady companies like reakktor.

• VenerableDVenerableD Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by pirrg

I would strongly advise against handing out your credit card info to shady companies like reakktor.

Shady?????

Incompetent maybe, but I think 'shady' is a little extreme.

• RabiatorRabiator Member Posts: 358

Originally posted by pirrg
    As VenerableD said, Reakktor seem incompetent rather than shady.

Their payment service Click2Pay has a somewhat shady reputation. But in reality, they too seem to be incompetent rather than shady. In the official forums, you see a lot of complaints on how Click2Pay was unable to handle payment. But I cannot recall a single user who claimed outright fraud by Click2Pay.

• fisch0rfisch0r Member Posts: 30

Its possible to use PaybyCash too.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=122316&highlight=paybycash

With PbC you have to pay only 9.99 € (USD13,01, GBP6,90) instead of 13 €

There are some ways to pay online: Virtual Check (E-Check), DuoCash, Paynova (for european customers), cable/wire transfer and bank transfer, Splash Plastic (for customers from the UK) and many more.

But there are also some disadvantages because of the lower price you have to pay each month. You dont have one free month and you have to buy the game i think (not sure, send an email to [email protected] if you have questions ^^.

If you already have an account paid with c2p you can change to Pbc but you cant change from Pbc to c2p atm.

Life is a bad MMORPG.
    But with good Graphics 0_0

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

The game still has major synchronization errors when walking into new zones, forcing you to lot out and re-enter the game to keep playing. This was the show-stopper bug for me.

• fisch0rfisch0r Member Posts: 30
    Ya, there are still some ugly bugs in the game. I hope they gonna fix some.

Life is a bad MMORPG.
    But with good Graphics 0_0