Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Future Time Line of Vanguard

2»

Comments

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by jonaku

Originally posted by baphamet

this thread needs to be locked and deleted, this is obviously just meant as flame bait....to bad the mods probably don't care as usual.

it's not flame bait. it's a slight exaggeration i admit. but 90% of what i wrote is HONESTLY what i believe will PROBABLY happen in the next year or two. and some peeps are getting mad because they know that i just might be right and that makes them feel fear. and fear leads to anger. and anger leads to hate. and hate leads to the dark side.

may iask why you posted this? i mean whats the point?..has soon as eqnext comes out most will probably move to that game.having played vanguard on and off since release i would say its turned out to be a fantastic game..albeit the combat is a bit dated.yes it has bugs..but nothing gamebreaking atm.

one thing about this game that stood out for me was the community.one of the best in any mmo.but its obvious you have some kind of beef with the game..perhaps you could elaborate on what that is after making a post like this.

tbh i,m suprised myself he game lasted this long but its now been going for 6 yrs..i guess that makes it a success in most gamers eyes..even though it aint made millions SOE  are still making money off it.

This discussion has been closed.