Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feldzug 90 ! Campaign 90 !!! to the weapons

free game free account

Comments

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

Already Campaign 90. 

Wow, campaigns are quick now.

So much crap, so little quality.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Originally posted by Hodo

I read this and thought "is that really true? Are campaigns really quick now?"

Well, I thought I would actually check to see if this was true (slow day here...). So I tracked down the campaign stats (Google is your buddy) and the answer is actually "No, campaigns are not quick now".

There are only 1 to 2 days difference (so far) between the mean average length of campaign between 1 to 50 and 50 to 80.

Obviously, this does not include the last 9 campaigns but all said and done but it does suggest campaigns are still, more or less, the same length. The numbers (below fyi) tell us other interesting facts like although the longest campaign was 101 days(!) during the first 50 campaigns, this did not affect the average due to the number of much shorter campaigns.

Fingers crossed for campaing 90 - may it give us more days of fighting!

:)

Campaign Numbers Average Mean Length (days)
    1 to 50 37.46
    51 to 80 35.51724138
    Overall Average 36.74683544
    Campaign Numbers Shortest Longest
    1 to 50 3 101
    51 to 80 5 69
    Campaign Numbers Mode  Average Length Median Campaign Length
    1 to 50 24 32
    51 to 80 22 37
    Overall Average 23 34.5

Edit: Feel free to check my numbers :) I've include, mean, mode and median averages. Intermissions and other special events aren't included, only campaigns.

Edit Edit: Good work as ever propa!

• wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89

Yeah, I cant believe it's at 90 either, time is just flying by anymore. Great pics Propa!   

!S

• Skers11Skers11 Member Posts: 28
    That was an interesting set of descriptive stats.  The one that blew my mind was the 101 day campaign number.  3 months+ of    a campaign.  Must of been a helluva fight for that map.  

I actually got to play for a long time last night after work.  Work has been sucking up all my time lately so it was nice to play for more than an hour on a Friday after a long week.

The fighting around/in St. Truiden was great last night.  

Axis stalwartly defended Liege, kicking out the Allied attackers!

In the nort and sounds divisions are jockeying for position as the Axis receives routed brigades back...they have their punch, where will they put it?

propa...I am sure you have been asked this about a thousand times, but what do you use to generate your images etc.?  
    Originally posted by Stug

Well, I thought I would actually check to see if this was true (slow day here...). So I tracked down the campaign stats (Google is your buddy) and the answer is actually "No, campaigns are not quick now".

There are only 1 to 2 days difference (so far) between the mean average length of campaign between 1 to 50 and 50 to 80.

Obviously, this does not include the last 9 campaigns but all said and done but it does suggest campaigns are still, more or less, the same length. The numbers (below fyi) tell us other interesting facts like although the longest campaign was 101 days(!) during the first 50 campaigns, this did not affect the average due to the number of much shorter campaigns.

1 to 50 37.46
    51 to 80 35.51724138
    1 to 50 3 101
    51 to 80 5 69
    1 to 50 24 32
    51 to 80 22 37
    Overall Average 23 34.5

Edit: Feel free to check my numbers :) I've include, mean, mode and median averages. Intermissions and other special events aren't included, only campaigns.

It wasnt a negative comment, just a comment in general about how they are quick.

Seeing as I was in the first 70 or so campaigns and I remember the 101 day campaign, all to well.   I also remember the 3 day campaign.  And conversely the 5 day Campaign was my last full campaign, as I was perma-banned after that for organizing the Axis Walkout that lead to the allied victory in 5 days.

Originally posted by Stug

1 to 50 37.46
    51 to 80 35.51724138
    1 to 50 3 101
    51 to 80 5 69
    1 to 50 24 32
    51 to 80 22 37
    Overall Average 23 34.5

It wasnt a negative comment, just a comment in general about how they are quick.

Seeing as I was in the first 70 or so campaigns and I remember the 101 day campaign, all to well.   I also remember the 3 day campaign.  And conversely the 5 day Campaign was my last full campaign, as I was perma-banned after that for organizing the Axis Walkout that lead to the allied victory in 5 days.

Bull :) You were trying to smear the thread with poop by trying to suggest campaigns are fatser than they where...your posting history goes before you.

This may come to a shock to you Stug, but not everything I say is negative.

Today the Axis pushed the Allied forces back all along the line, from Libin in Belgium in the south, to Grave, Holland in the North.

Meanwhile, in the centre, Liege is still being fought over like a bone!

I will have to get in game then.  I have not played since Tuesday night.  Never ceases to amaze me how a map...in my experience...can sit/hover over a river line for weeks and then you log in one night to see its moved 10 or 20 klicks E or W.