Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

forums bug

Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
well there a bug since in some threads you can se like 12 posts but 0 views, a big bug there since the view count should most times be higher that the post count

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

some people post...then just click out of the forum'

they dont actually "view" it

i think, i THINK thats why that happens

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    i don´t think is posible for a person to post and not view a forum, when you post you must have entered the thread first, and when you are done posting you are sent to the thread again

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea....i think ur right

admin should consider that, but its set to viewing it, and not posting or such...image