Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK release date anyone???

dominitdominit Member Posts: 64

Has anyone got a UK/Europe release date for this game please. Does this game include any pvp also ?

Thanks for your time image

Comments

• eyeless23eyeless23 Member UncommonPosts: 8

did u read anything on this game?

no release date , 1 server for the world , and yes pvp.

it would be helpful if u researched just a little before asking questions like this.

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

Oh that was harsh, don't mind eyeless23 he is just a little how you mad. This game is supposedly releasing SoG or Settlers of Ganreth something like that. It is a a game before a game until the full game which will be released in April of next year. SoG is not an open beta so you can download it for free with no restrictions.

Check the website at www.darkandlight.net for more information pertaining on the date of client download races and what else you may be curious about.

• dominitdominit Member Posts: 64

eyeless you muppet thats what forums are for ::::26::

yes that they are , and if u would have read them u would not have had to asked those questions here imageimage

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by eyeless23
    did u read anything on this game?
    no release date , 1 server for the world , and yes pvp.

it would be helpful if u researched just a little before asking questions like this.

I was lmao....I saw 2 as your total posts and the first one was a flame of someone. Quite a way to make an entrance::::18::. I can just see you reading the posts every couple days building up anger then ::::27:: you join and make your first post.

Hope you feel better as it appeared you did on you second post.

Can't wait to give this game a go and enjoy a huge open server....(crosses fingers)

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

I dont feel i flamed him, i answered his post. If he would have looked just a little he could have found the info he was looking for.

I wasnt trying to make a entrance ive been a member of this site for awhile if u look.

• Asmodeus_Asmodeus_ Member Posts: 223

Originally posted by dominit
    eyeless you muppet thats what forums are for ::::26::

ur A MORON, bud.

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

I think the least someone can do - in case he/she is intersted in a game - is to read the official FAQ and take a look at the last 20 topics here on the board.

I think everyone is willing to proivde help but I think the first thing should always be to invest 5 minutes to try to find the answer on ones one, before opening such a thread with a question that has be answered and discussed a dozen times before.

However, this should be brought nicely to the thread opener ;)

• dominitdominit Member Posts: 64

I wish i never asked now lol::::20::