Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the average age of people on this site?

I don't really seem to fit in here..... wondering if it's cus of my age which is 18 or that i'm not from the us?

"if u forcefully insert foriegn objects into my? body, i will die"

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Older than you, younger than me. Fitting in means you become invisible - just one of the pack. Is that what you want?
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Older than you, younger than me. Fitting in means you become invisible - just one of the pack. Is that what you want?

Yeah but you're an old fart.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

Well, I do need to light a match. *sniff* Or a couple of dozen.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

You're not exactly on the young side anymore either. image

Originally posted by Dekron

You're not exactly on the young side anymore either. image

Fair enough. I'm willing to say the average age of gamers on this site is about my age though.

• Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    ***Deleted***
  • NaMeNaMeNaMeNaMe Member Posts: 88
    Which is?

"if u forcefully insert foriegn objects into my? body, i will die"

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    30 and above.
    Originally posted by NaMeNaMe
    Which is?

I'm 25. I've also been hanging around on the internet since I was a wee bastard. I've seen things, man.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

I've fit in relatively well with this group right from the start, and I was 17 at the time I joined in. Even got a few good digs in at some  of the "geezers" above me before the mods outlawed the interesting portion of this forum.

I wouldn't worry about fitting in if I were you, the only thing I will say you need to do is be somewhat respectful of others.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway