Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explain Please: So You Don't Like The Combat

2»

Comments

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by nate1980

I don't peruse this forum much, since it's not a game I'm passionate about, but now and then I see a thread in the "most recent posts" section complaining about how they don't like the combat or animations.

I'm just curious as to why? I played TSW for just over a month when it released and now I just recently started to play it again. I've never minded the animations or combat. The character itself is stiff when it comes to turning him, but the combat is fun and and easy to learn, so you can focus more on the fighting, buffs, debuffs, positioning and etc. The animations aren't really flashy, but look to have a bit of realism to them. 

So please, be nice, but specifically point out why you don't like the combat or animations.

I found it to be just way too repetitive for my liking. I didn't really have an issue with the animations as far as I can remember. Just got bored and moved on.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    I understand that fans of the game don't want to acknowledge the faults in combat, after all they are fans of the game. But it's not a perfect game, no game is. Just know the game is great in other areas but really lacks on this one. Same goes for all games. When so many who voice their opinions say the same thing, there is something wrong with it. It's not folks trying to belittle the game, they are just stating the obvious.