Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

unable to create an account?

mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
I just bought the game off of thier website but been unable to enter my game key or make an account. i did manage to get a ticket in after an hour or so of looking through thier support site. They have on of the worst support sites I have ever tried to use. they did send me an email back that that they recevied my request. anyone know how long they take to fix most issues?

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Last time I tried to play AC (using a 14-day trial key) and I wasn't able to logon, it took Turbine 8 days to reply to my support ticket. Aside from having a crappy support site, their actual customer service is even worse :'(
  • mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
    I was afraid of that. I can try to call them Monday if i dont hear anything back this weekend. its not that big of a deal really. i just wanted to try out ac2 again and you hvae to hvae an active AC sub to do that.
  • Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Hey mystic, welcome to Asheron's Call! (or welcome back)

Perhaps I can help you out, as I just recently came back to AC myself.

Okay, so you've purchased the game from Digital River from the sounds of it for $9.99.

You'll need to check your email for the email from Digital River and at the bottom is has a long code you can copy and paste that is your key. It sounds like you've gotten this far at least.

Now simply post that code at this webpage at the bottom where it says "Have a Product Key?" https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

Now, you simply log in at the same website where you clicked to buy the game (Log in, top right)

..Once you log in, you'll now see "My Account" just to the left where it now also has a link to Log out and shows your user name, Click that My Account link.

Once there, under Account Settings on the left, click the bottom link for 'Manage Game Account". Check to make sure your account is now ACTIVE for Asheron's Call.

Now simply download the game client found under the downloads link at www.AsheronsCall.com and log in.

Have Fun!

- Let me know if this doesn't work with you and exactly where your problem is at and I will try to assist you.

- Zaxx

• mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Well good news ! AC support had it fixed by 2pm my time this afternoon. I am surprised and impressed!