Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't waste your time on this game...

TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

The game has nice graphics for these days but the game concept is OLD and just a copy of other games that failed so far...

-Chat is useless because of the invested gold-spammers.
-"The unrivaled" battle mechanics is a plain rip-off/copy of Freeworld (which had it first)
-No open world player encounters. All battles are done in instance dungeons, ala Guild-wars.
-No user choice in respect of stat allocations, its all done automatically and through gear.
-Gender locked classes. eg. fighter=male, magic=female.
-P2W setup, its heavily geared towards item-mall over-powering items.

[mod edit]

Well thats all for now, 3M

Comments

• GibocracyGibocracy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Yeah i wasn't feeling it either,  you should check out the trailers for Black Desert.   Some of the makers of that new game made this, thats the reason i downloaded this.  http://www.pearlabyss.com/  This game is more ambitious and hopefully thye learned alot from their last game.  Pear Abyss is a whole new company maybe this game wont suck.
  • t5christ5chris Member Posts: 19
    I have to agree.  This game has fail written all over it.  The economic system is horrible. Quests are ultrarepetitive. Their intrusion system is horrible.  Lots of server lag and disconnects with client.  Not a whole lot of gameplay content aside from just arena. 
  • SWRC9SWRC9 Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by TriMoon

The game has nice graphics for these days but the game concept is OLD and just a copy of other games that failed so far...

-Chat is useless because of the invested gold-spammers.
    -"The unrivaled" battle mechanics is a plain rip-off/copy of Freeworld (which had it first)
    -No open world player encounters. All battles are done in instance dungeons, ala Guild-wars.
    -No user choice in respect of stat allocations, its all done automatically and through gear.
    -Gender locked classes. eg. fighter=male, magic=female.
    -P2W setup, its heavily geared towards item-mall over-powering items.

[mod edit]

1) Options -> Disable World Chat fixes the bot spam issue.  Yes it's annoying, but trade chat is still viable and the spam is minimal nowadays.

2) That's almost a laughable statement, the gameplay and fluidity of C9 isn't even on the correct tier of gameplay  for freeworld.

3) True to a extent, but open world is not a issue, that's just a personal choice.  Arena is where the game shines. Dungeon farming is not as bad as you think it is, the instance dungeons are beautiful, especially in the 4th continent.  (Maps like Ice Gorge, Wendigo Camp, Norgan Front, etc)

4) Stat allocations are used on gear and armor / souls, yes no stat point allocation, but that wouldn't even in help in PVP where your skill shines.

5) Not really a big deal, but if that's a game-breaker for you, I'll respect your opinion.

6) Not pay 2 win at all.  All cash shop items can be bought in the trading office. The only thing that is border-line pay 2 win, is the Souls where you can equip over your shadow gear for increased stats.  You can buy them in the trading office for DIRT-cheap prices, so to say it's P2W is not accurate.  You can level right now to max and get P LVL 60 gear and compete with anyone in PVP w/o paying 1 dime in the game.

Hope these answer some questions, if you have anymore lmk.

Signature: [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/SWRC9]My C9 Videos![/url
    Latest Video: C9 - Intrusion Compilation #6 Dimensional Steal Fail! w/ Morg4nna