Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ninjas.

This is a very imortant topic, to me at least. This may or may not have been brought up before, but i am too lazy to search the forum.

This game, with its piratey bias, may have a deadly and game-fluking shortage of ninjas. Ninjas are a core part of MMO gameplay, and i belive that there will be too many pirates, causing a terrible abscense of those gravity defying, sharp object throwing, sneaky bastards that we have come to know and love. Discuss.

Im not anti social, im just pro solitude!

Comments

• MUHzzxK0MUHzzxK0 Member Posts: 389

Originally posted by Bestius

This is a very imortant topic, to me at least. This may or may not have been brought up before, but i am too lazy to search the forum.
    This game, with its piratey bias, may have a deadly and game-fluking shortage of ninjas. Ninjas are a core part of MMO gameplay, and i belive that there will be too many pirates, causing a terrible abscense of those gravity defying, sharp object throwing, sneaky bastards that we have come to know and love. Discuss.

So acording to you.. PBS should have ninjas..?

...hmm...

• BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002

They'd have to be robot ninjas, or it wouldn't make any sense.

• AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107

Yes, altho the robot-ninjas would need fusion powercores, to even better fit the timeframe.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

yeah, and the pirates would need lasers, just so that the ninjas would have something to dodge and look kool.
    o, and the ninjas would need bioslime (thats what they use to stick to walls)
    srry i just read real ultimate power and i know alot about ninjas

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Well EA would love ya because in UO you can be a ninja on a ship and oun a paper house with day glow green hair and pirates swords that look like light sabers set in a mideival setting. Oh ya you can ride on purple beatle. But than What do I know Im but a simple pirate.image
  • dominitdominit Member Posts: 64
    why not ty city of villains if you want ninja slaves
  • chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    Im afraid we will have to wait for an expansion to get the Ninjas.   image

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• dragnsmokedragnsmoke Member Posts: 18

Ninjas and pirates don't get along!  Don't you people know this???  image