Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• benten2000benten2000 Member Posts: 2

Would like to try this game before I fully buy just a shame they don't do the 3day trials anymore.

If there are any spare buddy keys going I would be very grateful if considered.

[email protected]

TTFN

• sixtyplusminussixtyplusminus Member Posts: 1

hello - i absolutely loved the concept of this game when it came out (and  funcom's other work [AO, dreamfall]),  but simply couldn't afford it on my shoestring budget. 

and now at 30 bucks it's taking a massive amount of self-control to not just take out my debit card and buy it on the spot. like many people nowadays, i have to really watch what i can spend, so if i could just get some time to really soak in the atmosphere / vibe (and almost inevitably sign onto funcom's website and purchase afterwards), i would be immensely grateful. i would be letting my partner take a look at it too, so that'd be two new players who would benefit from this buddy key!

yes, that was kind of grovling. so, i'll just give my email - [email protected] - and hopefully some of you still have keys left over.

thanks for reading,

-spm

• sbrogdonsbrogdon Member Posts: 3

I would love to try this game before i decide to buy it. My email is [email protected] if anyone would like to offer me a buddy key.

• rmattson116rmattson116 Member Posts: 2

Looking for a buddy key.  Would really like to give this game a try before spending the money on it.  Thanks in advance

[email protected]

• TerenaTerena Member Posts: 3

I wish to check game before buying it, email adress : [email protected]

Thanks in advance

• MelodicFateMelodicFate Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Would love to give this a try before I purchase it so if anyone has an extra key to toss out..=3  [email protected]
  • rhadama420rhadama420 Member Posts: 2
    Would love to try this game out!! Major MMORPG gamer, anyone with a spare buddy key please pass on? I promise to do the same if I buy it. [email protected]  :) Thanks
  • kenhoh911kenhoh911 Member Posts: 3

I would love to try the game out, so if anyone have a free key to give, please kindly spare one for me. Ur help is much appreciated.  Thank you!

my email is   [email protected]

• najob75najob75 Member UncommonPosts: 48

If free key is available -  [email protected]

Thank You.

I

• revanirevani Member UncommonPosts: 10

Found some old codes I had, not really sure if they still work, so if anyone wants to try, go ahead :-)

Q8Y2V423YAKBS25NN8ZZ
    QEH6V4PXN29MQFY3MLAA

• najob75najob75 Member UncommonPosts: 48

Hmm.... credit card info stil needed even for free trial?

If so, i will pass...

• spookycalkinsspookycalkins Member Posts: 19

I would LOVE a buddy key. I'm not sure if my laptop will run it, even after comparing system specs. I seem to be on the border between playable and not so I want to try it out before I buy :) Please send one over anyone who has an extra one handy.

[email protected]

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185

If anyone has a spare key they could give me, I would appreciate it. :)

You can pm me here, I check back daily.

• DeadHamletDeadHamlet Member Posts: 1

Very interested in trying out TSW; if anyone has a buddy key available, please send to [email protected]

Thanks

• ChaissChaiss Member Posts: 10

Are they still doing buddy keys? If so I would love to give the game a spin. I got into the beta but never got a chance to really try it out.

[email protected]

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

LF for trial key please.  Looking to try before I possibly buy =)

Mdpats at hotmail.com

• carswell13carswell13 Member UncommonPosts: 13

I would love a gamekey if someone is willing. I am finally getting back into MMO's and I wanted to try something different than your normal "shoot 20 orcs in the face and then pick some flowers" type of game. If anyone is willing to send me a key, I woul appreciate it. Thank you.

My email is [email protected]

• kazamxkazamx Member CommonPosts: 165

Hi,

I keep hearing good things about this game. if anyone can offer a buddy key that would be awesome.

Thanks

• leoswat98leoswat98 Member Posts: 2
    Hey, im looking to buy this game but first i need a trial or something to try first. Pls my email is [email protected]
  • mitchmonsoonmitchmonsoon Member Posts: 2
    hi there , really intrigued by this game and before shelling out 25 quid i was hoping there was a kind sharing person that has a buddy code so i may look before i buy .. thanks kindly ,, my email is   [email protected]   thanks kindly
  • StarfiredStarfired Member UncommonPosts: 28

Hi. Looking for a buddy code/trial for this game. Wanna try before i buy!! :)

message me! <3

• Homeslice513Homeslice513 Member UncommonPosts: 180

Just was curious about getting two possible keys. My fiancee wants to try a game with me and this one interested her. So I would like to be able to let her have a trial with me. Appreciate help from any one or two that can help out with that. Thanks.

Emails are
    [email protected]

And

[email protected]

• Omegaice88Omegaice88 Member Posts: 1

I have been interested in trying this game for a while. I missed out on trying it when it was subscription based and would really like to try it now.

If anyone has a spare key, I would be grateful.

[email protected]

• alin1209alin1209 Member UncommonPosts: 61

Hi!If anyone have a key to spare i will much apreciate!
    Thx in advance!
    [email protected]

• mad3m0isellemad3m0iselle Member Posts: 1

Hi! I would love to be able to try this game out before I buy it !

image Thank you and much appreciated image

My email is [email protected]