Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oppose RFID Chips!

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
<p mar_bottom"="">Oppose RFID Chips
Usually I don't bother you with politics. But I sincerely, deeply feel we as humans stand in our days at a crossroad between liberty and oppression and control. One part is spread the idea that people should accept implanted Radio Frequency ID Chips. I vividly oppose that.

We might fight for liberty. Freedom in the internet, free from control; freedom from implanted chips, freedom from not controlled citiies by drones and cameras. These are important days!

This is my statement about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjb1rSlikZE&feature=youtu.be

It starts a bit slow, stay with me.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

Sorry but what I get out of that video is that you like the sound of your own voice. Dump the whole good and evil thing and maybe people will listen to you.  Simply state the reasons you are against such things in a clear manner and why we should care.

Edit

WTF your from germany why do you even care?

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Politican topics are no longer allowed here.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.