Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Top Concerns from the Beta forums

124»

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318

The Foundry will make or break this game.

If it has a good dungeon creator tool, I will overlook LOTS of bad stuff.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Originally posted by HorrorScope
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

also just a side note I'd never expect the same kind of quality from a f2p game than I would from a AAA B2P or P2P game.. was just letting people know some of the concerns testers are having

But if pretty much everyone is going to be making FTP, then my quality bar will rise and I will expect continous progress.

There is no such thing as f2p.  It's Share To Play so there are more multi in the mmo.  F2p models are making as much money as subs and more than box.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal

also just a side note I'd never expect the same kind of quality from a f2p game than I would from a AAA B2P or P2P game.. was just letting people know some of the concerns testers are having

But if pretty much everyone is going to be making FTP, then my quality bar will rise and I will expect continous progress.

There is no such thing as f2p.  It's Share To Play so there are more multi in the mmo.  F2p models are making as much money as subs and more than box.

what's your point? i played plenty of f2p games in the past and never spent a dime on many of them.. really just depends how the shop is setup and what is offered. If people can't help themselves and spend $100 a month on a game more power to them if that's what they want to do.. If the shop is filled with p2w items then that's another story altogether 

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal

what's your point? i played plenty of f2p games in the past and never spent a dime on many of them.. really just depends how the shop is setup and what is offered. If people can't help themselves and spend $100 a month on a game more power to them if that's what they want to do.. If the shop is filled with p2w items then that's another story altogether 

Not to go off topic here but I think the whole P2P or B2P means more quality compared to f2p argument no longer holds water.   A couple years ago sure maybe but not now in the present market.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.