Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some people took issue with my blog regarding cheaters in PS2.

Comments

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

There are cheaters in PS2 but it exists in ANY FPS game on PC. Its so easy to get hacks set up for shooters, most hacks are out on release day even, often utilizing the exactly same code they use on other shooters since components are so similiar. As far as I seen though most hacks are aim hacks which is good to note since other games can have more 'drastic' hacking depending how things are set up.

Anyways, as far as PS2 goes, its pretty tame. They do seem to be doing a good job with bans and fortunately, due to the large scale script users have less of an effect then say a game like CoD. Its still a problem mind you but its a lot less sever. Unfortunately, we just need to wait for a solution to come out to make hacking far more difficult to be done in a game, particularly if we are doing the F2P model where hackers can easily just create new accounts.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by Teala

I found this guy in a matter of seconds...take a look at his numbers, look really close.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428011263296686161/killboard/?view=kills

Buddy do you even bother to look closely at your own proof?

His most time spent, per class, is BY FAR engineer - which means most of the time he is either a Liberator pilot or tank driver.

It is NORMAL for armors to get high K/Ds. All that prove is that Planetside 2 is NOT an Deathmatch FPS - it is a Wargame.

WARGAME. For god sake.

If you go into it with the mentality of playing Counterstrike or APB no wonder you think there is a lot of cheaters.

In wargame, just like in war, half the time you won't be able to tell who or what killed you because there is so much chaos, and that's the whole point and niche of Planetside 2 - otherwise why play it? Deathmatch FPS is dime in a dozen.

If you want to see a game that failed at the wargame niche because they are too Deathmatch FPS-like just look at Dust 514 and how little enthusiasm that got compare to Planetside 2.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

I found this guy in a matter of seconds...take a look at his numbers, look really close.

His most time spent, per class, is BY FAR engineer - which means most of the time he is either a Liberator pilot or tank driver.

It is NORMAL for armors to get high K/Ds. All that prove is that Planetside 2 is NOT an Deathmatch FPS - it is a Wargame.

WARGAME. For god sake.

If you go into it with the mentality of playing Counterstrike or APB no wonder you think there is a lot of cheaters.

In wargame, just like in war, half the time you won't be able to tell who or what killed you because there is so much chaos, and that's the whole point and niche of Planetside 2 - otherwise why play it? Deathmatch FPS is dime in a dozen.

If you want to see a game that failed at the wargame niche because they are too Deathmatch FPS-like just look at Dust 514 and how little enthusiasm that got compare to Planetside 2.

Umm...dude...he killed the same guy over 38k times.   I do not care if he played an engineer mostly.  That is not the number that interest me - it is the fact that he killed the same guy 38 thousand times!

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

WARGAME. For god sake.

Umm...dude...he killed the same guy over 38k times.   I do not care if he played an engineer mostly.  That is not the number that interest me - it is the fact that he killed the same guy 38 thousand times!

If that is the case, then he is score pedaling. There is still no prove that he is hacking.

Also, how does his score pedaling affect you or other players, other than the leaderboard? (which is absolutely irrelevant btw as there is no rewards NOR it benefits your faction/outfit in the least... it is just an epeen display).

You are just gasping at straws now because your "prove", which it is not, got shoot down.

PS: People pedal scores in all games. Even in WoW top arena teams pedals each other's scores. So how is that even relevant to hacking and aimbotting at all is beyond me.

WARGAME. For god sake.

If that is the case, then he is score pedaling. There is still no prove that he is hacking.

Also, how does his score pedaling affect you or other players, other than the leaderboard? (which is absolutely irrelevant btw as there is no rewards NOR it benefits your faction/outfit in the least... it is just an epeen display).

You are just gasping at straws now because your "prove", which it is not, got shoot down.

PS: People pedal scores in all games. Even in WoW top arena teams pedals each other's scores. So how is that even relevant to hacking and aimbotting at all is beyond me.

If you do not see a problem with this or any of the cheating that is taking place in PS2 - what can I say - other than comments like that are not helping me get over my belief that the human race is whacked.

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

WARGAME. For god sake.

You're not understanding he's a exploiter not a hacker.  He has a alt account that he has spawn a sunderer, he then finds a spot in the middle of nowhere and kills his alt over and over all day to rank up.  I consider exploitig cheating of sorts but he's not a hacker.  Unforunately he's not the only one doing this very thing which is why I think SOE took down the leader boards which are still down.

I find that the number of actually cheaters seems pretty low.  You talk about a guy that hacked all afternoon, yup it happens but he will be banned.  The thing is that since everyone is there togetther on the server you will be annoyed by the handful that might be hacking becasue you will see them over and over and can't just server hop to a c lean game. 

Thats the difference between a game like PS2 and BF3.  BF3 has been hacked to shreds by the communitty its almost impossible to find a clean server over there.  Whereas planetside 2 if you actually looked at the number that are cheating vs the number online I would argue that its probably one of the better policed games in the fps genre on the pc.

Originally posted by treysmooth

WARGAME. For god sake.

You're not understanding he's a exploiter not a hacker.  He has a alt account that he has spawn a sunderer, he then finds a spot in the middle of nowhere and kills his alt over and over all day to rank up.  I consider exploitig cheating of sorts but he's not a hacker.  Unforunately he's not the only one doing this very thing which is why I think SOE took down the leader boards which are still down.

Umm...never said this guy was hacking, this is just outright cheating - using broken game mechanics.   Second the leaderboards are not down, they have been back up for weeks now.   Plus, the leader boards over at PSU have been up for far longer and they show the same data the new leaderboards SOE has up are identical.  

Sorry if this does not upset you, it does me, because these people are cheating.  How does it effect me?   It gives them access to certs.  Cert's buys access to weapons, weapon upgrades, and gear.   So yes, these does effect me and many others that play this game.

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by treysmooth

WARGAME. For god sake.

Umm...never said this guy was hacking, this is just outright cheating - using broken game mechanics.   Second the leaderboards are not down, they have been back up for weeks now.   Plus, the leader boards over at PSU have been up for far longer and they show the same data the new leaderboards SOE has up are identical.  

Sorry if this does not upset you, it does me, because these people are cheating.  How does it effect me.   It gives them access to certs.   Cert's buys access to weapons, weapon upgrades, and gear.   So yes, these does effect me and many others that play this game.

If you can't stand the fact that people will cheat to get a leg up on others then most competition is out of the question.  The minute you install a fps on your pc you simply have to come to terms that it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop all the cheaters.  There is no "answer" that magically makes cheating impossible.

I hear people talk of making everything server side and while this makes things more and more difficult it is also very difficult to achieve in a game like PS2.  The competitive game that I have found that allows everything server side is World of Tanks and admittedly I dont' see cheaters.  The problem with this come back to the fact if the server needs all this data from 1000's of concurrent players I simply don't see it as viable where we currently are with bandwidth etc.  For the sake of performance in many different areas SOE chose to make things client side to get decent performance for the end users.  While I agree it would be great if everything was server side if it was the performance would be absolutely awful for all and everyone would be trashing SOE for allowing the game to ship in that condition. 

I'm no SOE fan but to act as if they are the only ones with issues keeping their fps 100 percent hack free on the PC makes it seem as if you haven't played many PC fps games in the last 10 years.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    Originally posted by MadAce

The reason why your blog is being frowned upon is because it's a series of unsubstantiated guesses and near-hysterical hyperbole.

At no point in your rant have you even tried to provide with any kind of context, definition of "rampant" or proof.

You also blatantly contradict yourself. First you say that being "easily" (never backed up, just a baseless opinion) hacked is something PS2 has in common with PS1 and then you strongly hint that PS2 is a cheater's paradise because it's a F2P game. Now isn't that weird... PS1 wasn't F2P, and you said it had its cheating problem in common with PS2... Mmmh...

Apart from that:

" ther are no in-game admins" Prove it. SOE has about 150 people in its CS department. So now it's up to you to prove that these people collectively ignore PS2 for some arbitrary and insane reason.

"it happens quite often" What does that mean? "Quit often"? Compared to what?

Like, happens every day.

" but I guess this is beyond them" Prove it.

Really?  You want me to prove it?  I can prove that people are cheating rampantly in this game and not just aim-botting either.   Some of the top people didn't get to the top legitmately - they cheated to get there.   SOE needs to clean house and they need to start with these people that are blantantly cheating.

"Not a game session goes by that you will not encounter a cheater" Woah. Hyperbole, much? (You'll need this: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaggeration) There are cheaters, sure. What games doesn't have them? But not to the almost comedic extent you're trying to scream about.

Yes, not a day goes by in PS2 that you will not encounter one or more.  Watch the daily leader board.   People with new characters for that day that have a k/d of over 20 to 1(most of the time more) are more than likely cheating. 

People like you do as much damage to PS2 (if not more) as cheaters do.

No...SOE could do better and they are failing at this.   If anyone is hurting PS2 it is SOE by not taking a more pro-active stand on combating this problem.

Also, you shouldn't be writing blogs. They're pretty bad. You can't write, structure is beyond you, spell-checking is apparently against your religion or something and the concept of rational reasoning... Yea...

First I never claimed to be a writer, second, I went back and spell checked my blog and a couple of words show up that the spell check cannot ID - like Planetside, griefing, admins, SOE, PS2(apparently griefing is not a word, then again, neither is botting but it is used in the context of gaming since forever).  So yea...I am a terrible speller.  

People interested in more verifiable facts:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/199qiu/specific_changes_we_are_making_as_a_result_of_the/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1986in/short_explanation_of_our_banningsuspension/

You say you can prove people are cheating "rampantly". Then please clarify what you mean with "rampantly". Compared to which games? In what context? In absolute numbers? In percentages? You've got some numbers to come up with.

What's your opinion on the fact that the leader-boards (and this is a widely broadcasted fact) are bugged? And how do we know that those people aren't under investigation (were they to be cheating) and/or already banned?

How about very good (and/or lucky) players? A 20:1 K/D ratio is rare, but it's possible given the right circumstances.

Anything real, objective and verifiable to back up your hyperbole would be a good start towards you no longer making yourself look attention-seeking and self-important.

Stop with the pathetic platitudes. It's frankly cringe-worthy.

All you're doing now is creating paranoia using nothing but... Nothing. A load of hot air.

See anything weird about them?   Oh, and yeah, don't give me this BS story that the LB's are all messed up.  SOE tried to tell us that some of the numbers being depicted on the leader board are false and are merely SOE people testing stuff.   They have a dedicated server for testing "stuff".  

This guy cheated his way to near the top of the leaderboard for Helios server.   Wanna wager how many more I can find in a few minutes of looking?

Now you've provided a link to the possibly broken profile on an application in beta of someone who may or may not be cheating and may or may not banned and/or under investigation and may or may not be an employee.

So, yea, worthless. No proof whatsoever. Rather pathetic, really.

Do you even understand the concept of proof? Does the concept of anecdotal evidence even ring a bell? Because that's what you're providing. And even in the questionable range of anecdotal evidence, it's woefully inadequate.

I want numbers. Statistics. Data in a sufficiently large dataset and therefore indicative of a trend. 

Good luck with you barebone start into the wonderful realm of rational reasoning...

After reading your response to ArchFault over at Reddit PS2 forums, I think it best we call it a day.  BTW Smedley admits that they have all ready banned 8,401 players since the game released - that is banned - not suspended...but banned.   Because the number is much greater if you count the number of people that have been suspended.   Anyway, the game has been out since Nov.    There are 30 days roughly in a month.   Now divide 8,401 into the number of days since the game has released.   Just did a little math and that comes out to roughly 93 people a day that have been caught cheating in PS2.  You're right...it isn't rampant.   ::rolls her eyes::

If you're not going to define "rampant" then that word means nothing. Simple as that.

Indeed. More than a few people banned. Which is actually saying something about the fact that SOE is actually doing more than a bit of work to combat cheating. And it's interesting to know there have been over 2,7 MILLION characters...

You're assuming that all these cheaters were noticed by the players. You're assuming all of them were cheating in a way noticeable to players (which isn't really the case with the stat-padding you're flaunting about). You're assuming the application you're getting your data from is operating perfectly (it's not, it's in beta). You're assuming the data itself is correct (it's not, more than a few known bugs). You're assuming there are no possible reasons to not ban cheaters (there are, to investigate their methods).

Those are a whole lot of assumptions. You're not objective. Your "analysis" is based on no solid or trustworthy evidence.

If you are unable to provide any hard data (apart from some woefully inadequate anecdotal evidence) then nothing you say means anything. Literally.

I want numbers. Statistics. Data in a sufficiently large dataset and therefore indicative of a trend. 

Please, please provide some statistics to prove just some of the accusations you've uttered. Please provide context. Is the cheating worse than in other games? Is it a fair comparison? Are there for example technical elements inherent to PlanetSide 2 that make cheating harder to combat? Define your criteria. To what games are you comparing? Explain your dataset. Where does your data come from? What percentage of the players does your dataset represent? What's your methodology?

Your accusations are grave and actually damage the game. It would be wise of you to at least try and provide some tangible and trustworthy evidence for your accusations.

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Great and sensible posts, Teala. To the others, oh yes you are convincing me how I should play a game full of cheaters and hackers because that is the future of all games online. /rollseyes

If someone cheated their way to the top of the leaderboard, SOE should ban then because it is a safe bet that they are also hacking.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

ya this is one of two resons i stopped playing PS2 despite loveing it

i couldnt go very long without running into someone that one shotted with a pistol or couldnt be killed no matter how many people where fireing on them ( and alwyas had no shields left and 1 hit point for several minates)

the cheating in that game is so rampant its frusterating as hell, and i couldnt take it any more and quit.

now dont take that as me whining and i actully cant play well and im looking for excuses, truth be told im not hot at FPS games but i aint a rookie ether and i know the diffrence between someone cheating and someone just being alot better then me.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    Originally posted by Squeak69

i couldnt go very long without running into someone that one shotted with a pistol or couldnt be killed no matter how many people where fireing on them ( and alwyas had no shields left and 1 hit point for several minates)

the cheating in that game is so rampant its frusterating as hell, and i couldnt take it any more and quit.

now dont take that as me whining and i actully cant play well and im looking for excuses, truth be told im not hot at FPS games but i aint a rookie ether and i know the diffrence between someone cheating and someone just being alot better then me.

The "cheaters" who were unkillable were GM's actually patrolling to lure out cheaters. (Who have since chosen to be more subtle and are invisible) This was a widely known issue. Health is server-side (therefore can not be used to cheat with) and apart from a day in early beta there hasn't been a bug with unkillable players.

It's pretty amazing how woefully uninformed people have the audacity to make judgments about an entire game's experience.

I guess I'm the insane one for believing in verifiable facts and choose not to go along in a hysterical bandwagon driven by a few pêople who can hardly spell (no offense to anyone).

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

The "cheaters" who were unkillable were GM's actually patrolling to lure out cheaters. (Who have since chosen to be more subtle and are invisible) This was a widely known issue. Health is server-side (therefore can not be used to cheat with) and apart from a day in early beta there hasn't been a bug with unkillable players.

It's pretty amazing how woefully uninformed people have the audacity to make judgments about an entire game's experience.

I guess I'm the insane one for believing in verifiable facts and choose not to go along in a hysterical bandwagon driven by a few pêople who can hardly spell (no offense to anyone).

so your telling me that since i saw "GMs" running around takeing out large amounts of people on their won constantly every time i played i shouldnt be upset cause it was "GMs"

riiiiight im going to go over here where you know bullshit is bullshit and not some kinda thing i should be happy about or make excuses for

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• FwaatchaFwaatcha Member Posts: 18

The reason why your blog is being frowned upon is because it's a series of unsubstantiated guesses and near-hysterical hyperbole.

At no point in your rant have you even tried to provide with any kind of context, definition of "rampant" or proof.

You also blatantly contradict yourself. First you say that being "easily" (never backed up, just a baseless opinion) hacked is something PS2 has in common with PS1 and then you strongly hint that PS2 is a cheater's paradise because it's a F2P game. Now isn't that weird... PS1 wasn't F2P, and you said it had its cheating problem in common with PS2... Mmmh...

Apart from that:

" ther are no in-game admins" Prove it. SOE has about 150 people in its CS department. So now it's up to you to prove that these people collectively ignore PS2 for some arbitrary and insane reason.

Like, happens every day.

Really?  You want me to prove it?  I can prove that people are cheating rampantly in this game and not just aim-botting either.   Some of the top people didn't get to the top legitmately - they cheated to get there.   SOE needs to clean house and they need to start with these people that are blantantly cheating.

"Not a game session goes by that you will not encounter a cheater" Woah. Hyperbole, much? (You'll need this: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaggeration) There are cheaters, sure. What games doesn't have them? But not to the almost comedic extent you're trying to scream about.

Yes, not a day goes by in PS2 that you will not encounter one or more.  Watch the daily leader board.   People with new characters for that day that have a k/d of over 20 to 1(most of the time more) are more than likely cheating. 

No...SOE could do better and they are failing at this.   If anyone is hurting PS2 it is SOE by not taking a more pro-active stand on combating this problem.

Also, you shouldn't be writing blogs. They're pretty bad. You can't write, structure is beyond you, spell-checking is apparently against your religion or something and the concept of rational reasoning... Yea...

First I never claimed to be a writer, second, I went back and spell checked my blog and a couple of words show up that the spell check cannot ID - like Planetside, griefing, admins, SOE, PS2(apparently griefing is not a word, then again, neither is botting but it is used in the context of gaming since forever).  So yea...I am a terrible speller.  

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/199qiu/specific_changes_we_are_making_as_a_result_of_the/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1986in/short_explanation_of_our_banningsuspension/

You say you can prove people are cheating "rampantly". Then please clarify what you mean with "rampantly". Compared to which games? In what context? In absolute numbers? In percentages? You've got some numbers to come up with.

What's your opinion on the fact that the leader-boards (and this is a widely broadcasted fact) are bugged? And how do we know that those people aren't under investigation (were they to be cheating) and/or already banned?

How about very good (and/or lucky) players? A 20:1 K/D ratio is rare, but it's possible given the right circumstances.

Anything real, objective and verifiable to back up your hyperbole would be a good start towards you no longer making yourself look attention-seeking and self-important.

All you're doing now is creating paranoia using nothing but... Nothing. A load of hot air.

See anything weird about them?   Oh, and yeah, don't give me this BS story that the LB's are all messed up.  SOE tried to tell us that some of the numbers being depicted on the leader board are false and are merely SOE people testing stuff.   They have a dedicated server for testing "stuff".  

This guy cheated his way to near the top of the leaderboard for Helios server.   Wanna wager how many more I can find in a few minutes of looking?

Perhaps you should find as many as you can and report them all to SOE.  Your witchhunt would definatly make PS@ a better game.

Post here with all the evidence as well.

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    Originally posted by Reklaw

Sorry didn't read your blog but in response to the topic.

I don't think there is a single multiplayer game out there where people for what ever reason feel the need to cheat, I don't understand why someone might cheat, perhaps they are such bad players but still like games that there is no other way for them then to cheat, falsly making themselfs feel good where in fact it just seems sad that people need too cheat in GAMES!!

No cheating?

orly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKY8DnJqhZU

Thi is a little vid of a socom match guy issnt playing himself but being watched trough deathcam.

back in socom 1 i had a brush with a couple of those asswell. they did not have godmode for quite some time but the running and infinite ammo/grenades they had. 

they do feel the need to cheat. because tis fun to dominate/make fun of other people.

• LuperzaLuperza Member Posts: 23

We are very transparent about issues in our game. We know we have hackers. We are constantly working on removing them. Hackers are creative. :) We find ways to remove one type of hacker and there are already ten more new ones. That's how they work. 

What we can say is that we have internal systems that are detecting them, we have 24/7 customer service that you may contact at any moment to report a hacker and we are proactively looking for them internally. 

Anytime you see a hacker, if you have a moment, please put in a CS ticket and report them. It helps us and it helps you! :) 

Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
    Your Friendly Community Relations Representative
    @PurrfectStorm | Friday Night Ops

• ericbelserericbelser Member Posts: 783

I've been playing a lot and yes the hackers are rampant. So are the bugs, which can occasionally make spotting the hacks hard to see.  I have to agree with the comment that if you aren't seeing the hacking it's either because you're not playing much or blind (or just not admitting it because you are one too).

However, by the far the most common hacks are the expected speed, wall and aimbot hacks - with how much is handled client side it is really only to be expected. Fortunately the speed hackers / flyers tend to get banned fairly quickly, although there are exceptions. The CS reporting thing is nice, but frankly is usually overwhelmed. Any busy day/evening the queue gets up over a couple of hundred reports waiting rapidly...I think the last one I reported was like #1241 or something lol. I have also seen a dedicated 'hacker hunter" broadcasting for tells of exploiters to chase...but only once.

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

I really appreciate the C.S. posts here. Also nice to learn they ban up to 100 haxors a day. It's not their fault, although it is to be expected in a FTP game. I do appreciate the effort they put into bans. Maybe I will download and check it out.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375
    Personally i never encoutered  hackers while in PS2, they exist of course but i saw more of "OMG HACKER!" from people on comms who just got bettered... Some just can't take a headshot or two.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by SysFail

Personally i never encoutered  hackers while in PS2, they exist of course but i saw more of "OMG HACKER!" from people on comms who just got bettered... Some just can't take a headshot or two.

And some people do not like being killed inside a tank while the tank takes no damage and getting killed from beyond the effective range of weapons or "shooting at ghosts".
    Originally posted by Luperza

We are very transparent about issues in our game. We know we have hackers. We are constantly working on removing them. Hackers are creative. :) We find ways to remove one type of hacker and there are already ten more new ones. That's how they work. 

What we can say is that we have internal systems that are detecting them, we have 24/7 customer service that you may contact at any moment to report a hacker and we are proactively looking for them internally. 

Anytime you see a hacker, if you have a moment, please put in a CS ticket and report them. It helps us and it helps you! :) 

Thank you for posting in this thread, it gives me hope that SOE is attempting to do something, it is also good that you are actually out here communicating with the community.     This means a lot to us.   :)

• ericbelserericbelser Member Posts: 783
    I think there has been an unannounced shift in their plans...the 'queue' for reports is now up over 4500 (and I thought it was high when it was at 800 lol) but I have seen three more appearances by dedicated ' hacker hunters'...sadly the hackers are if anything more common, just less blatant.
  • TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Apart from that:

Like, happens every day.

I agree about the cheaters, those who are not seeing hackers are probably slow or just not trying to look.  As for the guy in the link above he probably is not a cheater but he is exploiting the system.  The guy he killed 38k times is his level 1 alt, that is how he pads his stats....

Its BS but alot of guys do it.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I hate bloody hackers and cheaters in MP games I mean what the hell is the point in doing it.. they cant enjoy it i mean there is no skill in what they are donig at all so whats the point?

But it seems no matter the game you get people hacknig/cheating :(

All games companies should get togeather and anyone cought cheating should get their E-mail/MAC address/IP address/Payment card black listed so they can never play another online game again.. mabye then we could start getting rid of these vile people..

• 9Prejudice9Prejudice Member Posts: 30

Well, MadAce, can u provide some solid statistics to prove that those were actually GMs? Widely known issue? What about some of those nice little statistics you're always harping about, huh? Hasn't been a bug? Statistics please.

See, now you look like an idiot who demands statistics for everything. How can a person without proper access to insider information provide exact statistics? Stop shooting down Teala's comments by just focusing on the lack of statistics, and start appraising her statements as they are.

Or if ur that good, why don't u come up with the statistics to disprove Teala?