Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Dates

stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394
I couldnt find anything stating when the next time we could log in would be.  I had heard in game that each beta phase was going to last several weeks....not sure if that is the case, but all I've found was information for yesterdays schedule.  Has anyone come across info on when we can log back in?

Comments

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    This information will be posted in the necessary area when it is known.
  • MuruganMurugan Member Posts: 1,494
    Originally posted by stringboi
    I couldnt find anything stating when the next time we could log in would be.  I had heard in game that each beta phase was going to last several weeks....not sure if that is the case, but all I've found was information for yesterdays schedule.  Has anyone come across info on when we can log back in?

You can't ask that here, you need to go to the beta forums (the link is located in your acceptance email).  If you don't have the email you'll need to contact support and they can send it to you again.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1

The forums aren't public so people aren't even supposed to post the link to others, sorry.

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Originally posted by Murugan

You can't ask that here, you need to go to the beta forums (the link is located in your acceptance email).  If you don't have the email you'll need to contact support and they can send it to you again.

The forums aren't public so people aren't even supposed to post the link to others, sorry.

Yah, I had checked there....I didnt know we were doing this as a day by day thing.  I will keep a look out then for further info...thanks!

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    The first phase of testing will be a bit sporadic in the times they choose.  I don't think it'll be until Phase 2 or 3 that they'll actually keep the servers up 24/7.
  • ResertonReserton Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by Murugan

Yah, I had checked there....I didnt know we were doing this as a day by day thing.  I will keep a look out then for further info...thanks!

You do know that just saying you are in beta is against the NDA and can get you banned from further tests right?