Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siege Warfare

pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

I know that the PVP servers are desolate aparenrtly now in AOC is there siege warfare on the PVE server? or is all just about gear and raiding.

Comments

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    It's all about gear now that game. So even if there where sieges you better bring some good gear ;)
  • pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530
    I am ok with that as long as there are sieges but it sounds like pvp is dead and there doing nothing to change that
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Originally posted by pmaura
    I am ok with that as long as there are sieges but it sounds like pvp is dead and there doing nothing to change that

don´t know why you think PvP is dead, it´s not.

Even better right now since it´s new on Steam

You can even play on the niche servers with Blood And Glory ruleset  (Corpse loot and no guards), just had mass PvP yesterday on White Sands farming for PvP tokens :D

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Originally posted by FromHell

don´t know why you think PvP is dead, it´s not.

Even better right now since it´s new on Steam

You can even play on the niche servers with Blood And Glory ruleset  (Corpse loot and no guards), just had mass PvP yesterday on White Sands farming for PvP tokens :D

the official forums. Basicaly say Tyranny is a dead server as Well as Blood and GLorys Death Wish.

• VaporsVapors Member UncommonPosts: 407
    What are you guys talking about, its a PVP game and the pvp is not death at all. The new servers "hardcore pvp" are kinda empty because it was just played by newcommers "testers". As far i know, fury has many pvpers in keshetta and in the new area's, also the battlegrounds are easy and fast to join. Also in BG's many people do not even have uber gear, just the simple pvp gear.
    Originally posted by Vapors
    What are you guys talking about, its a PVP game and the pvp is not death at all. The new servers "hardcore pvp" are kinda empty because it was just played by newcommers "testers". As far i know, fury has many pvpers in keshetta and in the new area's, also the battlegrounds are easy and fast to join. Also in BG's many people do not even have uber gear, just the simple pvp gear.

may I ask what server you are on? and is it US or Euro. Because as I said according to the official forums it really does seem like the pvp servers are dead and pve are a live and well

may I ask what server you are on? and is it US or Euro. Because as I said according to the official forums it really does seem like the pvp servers are dead and pve are a live and well

you believe some forum troll calling a server "dead" ? How about you check out for yourself. Make your main chars on the regular PvP server and only one on Tyranny or Rage. There is a 1 char limit on hardcore PvP Tyranny/Rage servers anyway.

Yeah those blood&glory servers have lower pop but they are certainly not "dead", it´s just too many carebears are scared by corpse loot and no guards. Lots of griefing/ganking going on there, that makes it a niche server. The real PvP madness starts after Tortage starter island though..

The Return of ELITE !

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

The offical US forums have been taken over by trolls who for one reason or another are butt hurt over AoC and get a hard on posting anything negative about funcom in general or the game in particular. It flows non stop from those people and they have been camped there for years.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

Originally posted by LuckyDucky

The offical US forums have been taken over by trolls who for one reason or another are butt hurt over AoC and get a hard on posting anything negative about funcom in general or the game in particular. It flows non stop from those people and they have been camped there for years.

thats odd as I cant post on those forums unless you have a subscription, so people are paying to complain thats got to be a new type of sales pitch, well when it finishes downloading will see for my self.

So on Blood and Glory theres no safe zones? That kinda of sucks makes going to the auction house a lot harder

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Originally posted by LuckyDucky

thats odd as I cant post on those forums unless you have a subscription, so people are paying to complain thats got to be a new type of sales pitch, well when it finishes downloading will see for my self.

So on Blood and Glory theres no safe zones? That kinda of sucks makes going to the auction house a lot harder

Thats the thing buddy... Something is wrong in the head when you pay subscription to be able to troll forum. The worst part is, that some of the subscription paying forum bitches have been caught not knowing what's really going on in the game (in end game and stuff)... As in these people are truly just bitching the forum and not even playing the game... just making up stuff, you know.

But people have learned to ignore them. The hypothesis is that some of these guys could be butthurt developers that got sacked at an earlier stage by FUNCOM. lolz, pretty crazy huh? :) This is probably why most people that actually test AoC really get shocked to see the quality of this game. It is of so much higher quality than what forum trolls portray it to be :). I have still high hopes of AoC making a comeback. It's a fantastic game.

The Ultimate Breakdown

somewaht disapointing looks like tyranny is dead acording to people I spoke with on there last couple days it conists for a few llvl 80's that run around grouping fro lower or mid level stuff is virtually imposinle and the pve server has very very little if any sieges or battle keep pvp going on.

somewaht disapointing looks like tyranny is dead acording to people I spoke with on there last couple days it conists for a few llvl 80's that run around grouping fro lower or mid level stuff is virtually imposinle and the pve server has very very little if any sieges or battle keep pvp going on.

Tyrrany used to be pretty populated but it went very low population a year back. Don't despair though, if AoC keep growing this pace I gues it should only take a while till we see more people on Tyrrany also.

The Ultimate Breakdown

Originally posted by DaSpack

Tyrrany used to be pretty populated but it went very low population a year back. Don't despair though, if AoC keep growing this pace I gues it should only take a while till we see more people on Tyrrany also.

the EU Blood and Glory server  (Rage) is doing well, saw people in all areas just yesterday. Even the guild is getting new members every day

The Return of ELITE !

Did a Siege yesterday at Wiccana. Unmatched fun ! :D

The Ultimate Breakdown

• esty17esty17 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Don't confuse people - the server is now Set.
    Originally posted by esty17
    Don't confuse people - the server is now Set.

Wiccana people have always ruled Set :D

The Ultimate Breakdown