Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more Cry Babies

Now i see what i miss most from wow. In all other mmo's you have a ton of cry babies all over the servers, it is like plague everywhere, some are crying because they can't find group, some are crying because they get ganked and most of players are crying jujst to cry. It is so anoying and stupid that  you must turn  off general chat. WOW has established after so many years hardcore gaming comunity and it is very very rare to se  cry babies. For example--What is the response of wow players when his low level toon get ganked? Well he log out with that character and come back with his high level character  and simply get his revenge, quiet and calm without much drama. In all other games i tried you have emotional soap opera all over the chat.. What ever you think and what ever you say --WOW HAVE BEST GAMING COMUNITY. And i'm proud of you guys, it was the best 8 years of my life as gamer and i don't believe that any other mmo except  WOW 2 can offer something like that again

Comments

• kriminal66kriminal66 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    umm sorry to tip your boat but the same people that play wow or have played wow play other mmos so those same people that are cry babies are the same people that played wow or are playing wow and from the sounds of it your a cry baby your self besides how can some one cry with a game a 6 year old could play.
  • zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by tomr0897
    WoW is right. LMAO. Looks like you missed school playing WoW.

No i missed schooll because of war in my country. But it is enough to understand such simple ''intelectuall'' response from you.

Talk about a soap opera
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by zomard100
    Now i see what i miss most from wow. In all other mmo's you have a ton of cry babies all over the servers, it is like plague everywhere, some are crying because they can't find group, some are crying because they get ganked and most of players are crying jujst to cry. It is so anoying and stupid that  you must turn  off general chat. WOW has established after so many years hardcore gaming comunity and it is very very rare to se  cry babies. For example--What is the response of wow players when his low level toon get ganked? Well he log out with that character and come back with his high level character  and simply get his revenge, quiet and calm without much drama. In all other games i tried you have emotional soap opera all over the chat.. What ever you think and what ever you say --WOW HAVE BEST GAMING COMUNITY. And i'm proud of you guys, it was the best 8 years of my life as gamer and i don't believe that any other mmo except  WOW 2 can offer something like that again

Congratulations, you now have the capacity to turn your opinion into e-fact.  Welcome to the internet.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Originally posted by kriminal66
    Talk about a soap opera

Guys it is so simple. WOW player is WOW player, best in everything. There is no soap opera, if you don't have few years of expirience in wow you can't be a good player

Originally posted by azzamasin

Congratulations, you now have the capacity to turn your opinion into e-fact.  Welcome to the internet.

Thank you, thank you! Well yes it is e-fact

LOL yea because wow is so hard to play right lol i liked it on private server until i ran into
    hackers and then bought it retail and was like wtf big difference in difficulty when from medium to
    way to easy so i stopped playing after my first free month think i lasted 3 weeks was just way to
    easy.
    WOW veterans are something like special forces in world of mmo's
    special ed forces
  • aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

Lol OP obviously you haven't been MMOing for a very long time...

WOW is where the crybabies comes from lol - because it popularized MMO to such an extent that any little kids plays it.

Before that, in the DAoC, SWG, UO, AO days, MMO communities are small, people don't cry much because you will be recognised, branded and ignored.

WoW changed all that with all these system in place (cross-server this, cross-server that) that makes gaming reputation in a community useless - and also the fact that they have such a large population that makes people became less significant.

WoW is the originator of the crybaby culture.

• GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134

There is the same amount of crying in WoW as every other game. To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.

Just go to the forums. People actually cry amount Druids and instant flight form. It's not fair they say. Everyone should be able to instant mount. Hello, it's not a mount, it's a form, flight form. It's not fair. Sheesh, yeah, crying in WoW is at epidemic proportions just like in other games.

LOL yea because wow is so hard to play right lol i liked it on private server until i ran into
    hackers and then bought it retail and was like wtf big difference in difficulty when from medium to
    way to easy so i stopped playing after my first free month think i lasted 3 weeks was just way to
    easy.

Look, to play wow on private server is not at all same as when you play on real wow servers. There is so huge difference in quality of pvp you can't imagine.  When you play against top arena players in same gear, with same stats you don't have a chance to win in 1000 years. This guys are the best what mmo can offer

Originally posted by Ghern

There is the same amount of crying in WoW as every other game. To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.

Just go to the forums. People actually cry amount Druids and instant flight form. It's not fair they say. Everyone should be able to instant mount. Hello, it's not a mount, it's a form, flight form. It's not fair. Sheesh, yeah, crying in WoW is at epidemic proportions just like in other games.

On forums??!! What are you talking?? I said in game, you can't find in game whiners after level 20

easy.

Look, to play wow on private server is not at all same as when you play on real wow servers. There is so huge difference in quality of pvp you can't imagine.  When you play against top arena players in same gear, with same stats you don't have a chance to win in 1000 years. This guys are the best what mmo can offer

Hasn't Blizzard stated that only 2% of their player population even plays in arenas?

Please don't act like it is the end-all be-all of pvp.

Originally posted by Ghern

On forums??!! What are you talking?? I said in game, you can't find in game whiners after level 20

Sure, the two are mutually exclusion. The people that cry about the game on forums never mention it in-game.

I played the game for 6 years. The crybabies are everywhere. In-game and out.

Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

WOW is where the crybabies comes from lol - because it popularized MMO to such an extent that any little kids plays it.

Before that, in the DAoC, SWG, UO, AO days, MMO communities are small, people don't cry much because you will be recognised, branded and ignored.

WoW changed all that with all these system in place (cross-server this, cross-server that) that makes gaming reputation in a community useless - and also the fact that they have such a large population that makes people became less significant.

Well to compare daoc, swg with wow is like to compare Fiat Uno with Mercedes 500sl. Well you are wrong and you don't have much expirience in wow how i can see. Shame, you miss best of the best

• moroelmoroel Member UncommonPosts: 12

2/10

Originally posted by Thessik_Irontail

I am guessing the original poster is young and has mostly only ever played WoW and likely no MMORPGs before that.

The best MMO community was/is Everquest, without a doubt. WoW is what grew the 'crybabies', perhaps due to its mass appeal.

O yes i am young. My first computer was zx81 and my first mmorpg was Newrewinter Nights in year 1991

Originally posted by moroel

2/10

0/0

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

so true

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397

I am guessing the original poster is young and has mostly only ever played WoW and likely no MMORPGs before that.

The best MMO community was/is Everquest, without a doubt. WoW is what grew the 'crybabies', perhaps due to its mass appeal.

O yes i am young. My first computer was zx81 and my first mmorpg was Newrewinter Nights in year 1991

Neverwinter Nights didn't even exist in 1991 and it wasn't even an MMORPG lol. From all your posts in this OP, I feel you're a new player who just experienced WoW for the 1st time. You don't seem to have a clue on what you're talking about, no offense.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

I'm laughing my ass off right now :D

No more QQers in wow? WOW INVENTED QQERS, ffs what are you talking about?

Are you new to this game? I remember when The Black Temple was released, the forums were filled with QQing about how they can't kill bosses in it because it was too hard! What do we see after that? A NERF and from there on, wow was gradually decreased and formed into a joke it is today... Thanks to those cry babies, you claim are non existant. 

I'm pretty sure PCs weren't capable of running Neverwinter in 1991. I was born that year and I remember playing games like this in 1998ish :D

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

Well to compare daoc, swg with wow is like to compare Fiat Uno with Mercedes 500sl. Well you are wrong and you don't have much expirience in wow how i can see. Shame, you miss best of the best

Lol WoW is not Mercedes... you don't pay $100-200k for that game and you don't get luxury features such as wooden mouse or leather seats, lol.

You probably would've been more successful if you said "WoW = Safeway and DAoC = local fruit store"

You are so amateur at trolling. Please stop embarassing yourself. Lol.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    I'm sorry did I read that right? Did he just claim that WoW players are hardcore? HA! I thought so. Okay apparently the OP has never ever been to the WoW forums on battle.net because there are tons of people complaining there every day just like every other mmo out there. It's human nature.
  • kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205
    Talk about a soap opera

Guys it is so simple. WOW player is WOW player, best in everything. There is no soap opera, if you don't have few years of expirience in wow you can't be a good player

I was going to comment but words just fail me....

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

This discussion has been closed.