Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foundry Questions

ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 115

1. Is it possible to add dialogue options to NPC's in the foundry with branching responses and quest paths?

2. Is there a function to add stat or class checks to NPCs for dialogue?

3. How does adding loot and exp work for the foundry?

And most importantly is there any videos anywhere of foundry made content, so I can see what it can do?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

1. Yes

2.not sure

3. Loot/xp from what I have seen is based on what difficulty is set to the mob...foundry missions scale to your level but you select the difficulty of specific enemies when creating a map and that is what decides what they drop..

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    1. Yes 2.not sure 3. Loot/xp from what I have seen is based on what difficulty is set to the mob...foundry missions scale to your level but you select the difficulty of specific enemies when creating a map and that is what decides what they drop..

Very cool.  As long as they dont try to monetize the foundry I might play neverwinter just for this. I don't even want to make content myself, but the idea of playing a neverending supply of story and choice based dungeons has me drooling.

I would still LOVE to see a video walkthrough of a plot oriented foundry quest.

Cheers

• PunkrokerPunkroker Member CommonPosts: 2

Here:

The video is the first quest of a campain made with the foundry editor, if you search in youtube, you can find more videos.

Here, a couple of videos about the foundry: