Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games like Land of Chaos Online?

fivetigersfivetigers Member UncommonPosts: 208
I just found out about Land of Chaos and apparently the game was shut down a couple months ago.  Sadly, this game was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.  Does anyone know of any games pretty much exactly like it?  I've already tried Smite and it's not what I'm looking for.  Also, I'm not looking for games with controls like DotA and LoL, I'm looking for more action oriented controls like in Land of Chaos.

Me

Her

Comments

• kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Well, Dota with LoL are the best in genre but if you think you need to move with WSAD so play SMITE
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Third Person DOTA with WASD movement. SMITE, like the person above said. Also Savage 2: a tortured soul, its similar and it has a nice twist to it. In Savage 2 one person of each team manages the game from a top view like League of Legends, to do strategies with the rest of the team, while the rest of the team playes like LOCO(Land Of Chaos Online) and SMITE.

If i remember correctly Savage 2 is the one that has the twist i just mentioned.