Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone convince me to go back to EVE

2»

Comments

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Originally posted by Ballsout
    I got bored last time I subbed. 

I will not try to convince you to play that game,I did try once few years ago and it took me 20 minutes to find out that this game was not what I whant from any game.

• EiviEivi Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by Vidir
    Originally posted by Ballsout
    I got bored last time I subbed. 

I will not try to convince you to play that game,I did try once few years ago and it took me 20 minutes to find out that this game was not what I whant from any game.

Yeah, me too. Same for the second and third time. Now i love it. Not the first person to end up playing this way. 

• VindicarVindicar Member UncommonPosts: 138

I think our big buddy here really needs some love... well...according to his post and his avatar he surely does need some !

COME HERE AND HUG UNCLE VINDICAR !

Old school french hardcore whiner. Online since T4C.

I was "Namless" and "Daroot" in AO (Rk2)
    Been known as "Vindicar" (Aion (EU), SWTOR (EU), WoW (EU).
    Recently  Known as "Wundicar" and "Wundee" in Age of Wushu (US) and Wulin (EU)

Franky Rivera Reyes , From the Reyes Brotherhood (Star Citizen)

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• shingoukiehshingoukieh Member UncommonPosts: 126
    been playing over 3 years and quit 2 times already...just watch a trailer of eve and that will make u resub...that works for me...or ya and when u come back dont go mining...or ull proly quit again :P