Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phantasy Star 2 Online Starting Out and Understanding it Review

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

PS2 Video Review

You can check the description in the video on how I was able to set it up. And be sure to follow every step correctly. It will be easier on you to allow chrome to translate pages for you. Consider this a sneak peak early on what to expect from Sega's Reup on the Phantasy Star franchise. For the most part the game is fun for what it is. Don't go into this thinking oh my gosh wow killer. It's really not meant to be that. But for everyone who loved the sega series back when. It's nice to see and experience this game now.

Comments

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    What made you try this game out?
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

I mention the game a few videos back. I didn't know alot of people wanted to play this. I've had the info on how to play it for us american players for awhile. I just didn't know people had a strong desire to play. I was like everyone else just waiting for the US release. But since people asked I made this video.

It was fun but I'm still waiting on the US release. You can play completely like this and fully enjoy the game. Some would say it's better with the original voices and scenes. And not bad english dubbing which is bound to happen.