Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error Code 16

If this has been a known problem since 2012, why hasnt it been fixed?  Or, perhaps is this by design?  Note:  Error code 16 does not allow for f2p characters to play beyond level 16.  At this point it states that you must validate your email address.  However, when you go to do so, on the page they provide, it prevents you from entering your email address.  This is a known issue since well into 2012. 

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

I haven't heard of that issue before. But if you want you can also validate your e-mail by going to account management on SWTOR website, and clicking the "subcriptions" -option. You'll be redirected to e-mail address validation page that should work if you haven't validated your e-mail address already.

• madroncainmadroncain Member Posts: 6

Yes, I have tried that and entered it both using my email address I used to register when I dl'ed the game and also using my account display name when logging onto the game to play.  Both showed a "LOGIN FAILED".   It shouldn't be this difficult to play any game, f2p or otherwise.

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

Here's a workaround that should most likely work.

Create a new gmail account, enter that s your new wmail address and confirm.

http://useranswer.com/answer/swtor-confirmation-email-address-error-code-16/

Best of luck, may the force be with you and all that jazz.