Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's in?

I'm looking to start playing this game from the beginning. I have played on and off but never really give a good run. I am trying to find some other people what would be willing to start this game with me. Hopefully I can get enough interest that we can get a guild going as well. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can start getting the group together. I intend on being on the Brandywine server.

Comments

• LintenceLintence Member Posts: 8
    Sounds fun, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I've played on and off as well. How to go about it? Pick whatever and meet up somewhere? Don't mind changing starting areas. 
  • fuzzylogic11fuzzylogic11 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    We can see if there are a few more people wanting to join up then we can work out the details.
  • DeathTrippDeathTripp Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Funny enough; a friend and I just started on Brandywine; captain and minstrel respectively. We are around level 11 after 2 sessions. We plan to only play when both of us are on. We might be interested. If you give me a name I could probably add you up on friends.

-----------------------------
    Real as Reality Television!!!

• LintenceLintence Member Posts: 8
    Esberon (Warden), he's only level 1 but I'll work on him when I get home if we're going to group up later. Shouldn't take long since I still remember a lot from 1-30ish.

So far sounds good. Character will be called Ardn. Looks like we have a Warden, Captain, and Mini. I'll probably make a hunter then to round out the group some. Still room if other want to join us. It should be a good time.

Last bump to see if I can get anyone else.
  • LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542
    if it was NOT the Brandywine - I would go. My main toons are on Withywindle and secondary ones - on Silverlode (some on Dwarrowdelfm but only low-importance). Should you create toons on these servers - meet me as NaktiesKarys, Vilnietiz, Onea, Oneb.
    Character is created and named Ardn . I'll be playing on and off most of the day to who ever is interested in joining me. Brandywine server.
  • Luffy4lifeLuffy4life Member Posts: 74
    Id like to join, names Sargana - Female human Guardian... im free to play however can i whisper?
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    would but im already playing DDO right now, :P

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• XerobornXeroborn Member Posts: 20
    hey guys , im really interested in joining but um a little late so i was wondering how far on in the game u are atm and would u wait for me etc :)