Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your giving him the money after all he done to warhammer online?

1235»

Comments

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by archeageking

i purchased warhammer online colelctor's edition day 1 and it sucked, How th ehell are you guys going to get duped into giving jacob more money to scam you with this game? havent you learned your lesson from warhammer online?

I would be shocked if he can get a successful kickstarter after warhammer online. Seriously did you want to let him scam the gamers even more?

WAR was still a lot better than most post WoW MMOs. 

WAR was made under EA, while being forced to dumb it down for the mass market, due to EA's investment. 

Camelot Unchained isn't going to be forced to do that. The last time Jacobs worked on a project without having to please investors he made one of, if not the best MMORPG in the history of the genre. 

And if you got duped into buying a collectors edition on day one, that just makes you seem like an idiot. 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoMuchMassSoMuchMass Member Posts: 548
    Warhammer was fun, a lot of things from the game were straight out stolen from bigger MMOs like WoW.  The game had great ideas but terrible execution.  If they had a couple more years it would have been significatly better.  The PvP was also a lot of fun, save balance issues.
  • dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362
    Me and a group of friends were the only ones that liked Warhammer Online PvP, even with all its flaws, apparently

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314

I played War for 2 years straight. Even when I was deployed and couldn't really play the game I kept my account active because I had faith that they would eventually make it awesome. I ended up making a "Heal Barrel" engineer and the mere process of making it all work was pretty awesome. I really love how I was able to do that.

They also gave you that freedom in DaoC. I made a Solo Healer, mostly by messing with the template and RA's. Solo Healer is probably one of the hardest classes in DaoC to solo on but it's possible and that's what I love about MJ's idea's. He makes games where you can be a crossbow Armsman, or a solo healer or a caster NS etc... Now you will probably get laughed at by your peers and not do very well but at least you have the option to try and make it work.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!