Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpha client

Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
Does anyone know if alpha client will work for the beta. Just got accepted, but don t see a link  to any d/l and when I fire up the client, it does nothing.

Comments

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670
    I sent you a PM with a link to the Beta Client.
  • EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633

They sending invites out now?

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

They have for the last two days...

One of my friends, who's not legacy, got an invite for Beta 1.

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
    Thank you, got it now, much appreciated.
    Originally posted by ZizouX

That sucks, I betad and bought first iteration of game but quit after 3-4 months of utter boredom. Id like to get into this beta but oh well I wasnt going to buy ffxiv again anyways, that ship sailed Im waiting for AA, what FFXIV should be.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire

That sucks, I betad and bought first iteration of game but quit after 3-4 months of utter boredom. Id like to get into this beta but oh well I wasnt going to buy ffxiv again anyways, that ship sailed Im waiting for AA, what FFXIV should be.

You dont have to buy it again if already have an account.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

Originally posted by Punk999

Still wont sub again without extensive trial time ie beta. Friends who have been in alpha arent real happy with the new version calling it a wow clone

PS3

• vindirvindir Member UncommonPosts: 68

I have an account still, however it says I no longer have a character. This from when I try and log into the Loadestone. Anyone have the same issue?

Originally posted by vindir

I have an account still, however it says I no longer have a character. This from when I try and log into the Loadestone. Anyone have the same issue?

Do you have aq paid account? FFXIV ceased to be f2p last year I think?

PS3

• vindirvindir Member UncommonPosts: 68

Yes and no. I bought the game, subbed until it went f2p, stayed for the f2p and then when it went back to sub I left then.

Yes and no. I bought the game, subbed until it went f2p, stayed for the f2p and then when it went back to sub I left then.

I think thats it then if you paid them for a month youd see your lodestone

PS3