Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solo activities.

LudwixLudwix Member UncommonPosts: 73

Hi there,

I just  resubbed after months of break. My character has like 32m SP and i wonder if there are some solo activities I could enjoy and earn some ISKs until i find decent corp.

Thx

Sorry for my eanglish.

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by Ludwix

Hi there,

I just  resubbed after months of break. My character has like 32m SP and i wonder if there are some solo activities I could enjoy and earn some ISKs until i find decent corp.

Thx

Exploration is what immediately springs to mind here.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by Malcanis

Hi there,

Thx

Exploration is what immediately springs to mind here.

Exploration is fun indeed.  Take the tutorial for it so it can reward you with an analyzer (if you don't already have one).  Either way it's a good refreshing your knowlege of the game.  Eve tutorials are VERY helpful.  It helped me out a lot.

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    I agree Exploration is fun  for a solo fella,  can make some decent isk as well

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    There's enough to keep anyone interested for a month or two. The missions get repeitive and old after a few dozen of them, exploration in high to middling sec is fun but can be frustrating as someone has usually been to all the juicy sites just before you (low sec is dangerous unless you've a cloaking device or know how to avoid trouble/are well kitted out) and everything else worth the effort requires a decent ship, mates or a ton of patience. That at least was my experience.  
  • Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

Mission running is a decent source of income and also loyalty points, which can be used to purchase faction equipment you can use or sell.

I enjoy exploration, but that's more hit and miss because of other people finding and clearing anomolies before you, and even if you beat others to them, the loot is still hit and miss, especially in hi-sec.

There's always mining lol.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Hi there,

Thx

• Exploration
    • Planetary Interaction
    • Mining
    • Mission Running

Those seem like the easiest to jump back into.

Since you just returned, check out the Retribution feature site for the new UI stuff and the ship rebalancing that's been done over the past few months.

Welcome back!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• shingoukiehshingoukieh Member UncommonPosts: 126
    set up PI. then set up ur R and D agents. with those 2 u will have decent passive income. after that run missions, mine, or explore. Join Helpmymission channel if u want some people to do missions with. Also if u wanna do some incursion there are 2 channels for that one is a shield channel other is a armor channel. forget the names but u can ask around to get the info