Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suspicious?

Game that appears to have died back in 2009 randomly appears near top of the hype meter rankings with not a single post since 2009...

Also the game appears to have been revived.  I checked out the official site. They are selling preorders and a decent discounts with a free cell phone game.

Forums are not present.  Latest news is the same preorder purchase info.

So..since theres no info on their site...what the hell happend betweeen 2008-2009 and now that makes this game beta ready?

I get the feeling that they bought a dead game and are trying to wing a lunch out of it

Comments

• PainbringerPainbringer Member Posts: 63

Edit:

This is not the Twilight (Vampire book/movie) series MMO I've been thinking of all these years.

Sorry for my massively huge mistake.

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Twilight War isn't at the top on my screen....
  • GazthSonikaGazthSonika Member Posts: 20

I'd stay far away from this game, nobody knows anything about its status and the way the company is keeping everything a secret is just bad business.  The Repopulation should nicely take the place of Twilight War.  I followed it closely back in 2008 and 2009, I was very involved with the community, but once Smiling Gator was out of the picture the new company turned everything into a farce.

Cheers,

GS

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

Well beta must have went well with this game.  Sites domain name is no longer registerd and my antivirus had to remove whatever the site tried to put on my computer.

Better take this one down mmorpg...your linking to a security threat website.

Whatever you do dont click on the official site link, its not safe and the website/game doesnt exist anymore.

Just did a bit of digging, seems like they were recently taking peoples money.  Looks like whatever company owns this game decided to try to sell the game as a beta thats near launch then go missing.  It was a cash grab and i hope no one fell for it.