Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advent Crusade (Zeal) Recruiting in Ehmry Bay

ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
We are a new guild looking to recruit new players just coming to the game. I have noticed an increase in new players a rising increase and would like to extend an open arm and position in the CASUAL guild (we will see how much we grow) that will sweep all of Tyria! If this sounds like a guild you want to grow with let el campeador know or Torri Sun! WE LOOK FORWARD TO NEW SWORDS! Your GM is also a master at the warrior one of the best on the server and  wanting to share his experience with his guild!

Comments

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Bump

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813
    :)     My guild makes me rep 100% + I need a break from GW2 (great game, dont get me wrong).  Good luck finding folks though.
    Originally posted by Aquazen
    :)     My guild makes me rep 100% + I need a break from GW2 (great game, dont get me wrong).  Good luck finding folks though.

Thanks for the positive wishes! if you come back leme know! haha

Bump
    bumpers
    Bump we are getting a lot of influence so come in while we are astill growing!
    WE are still in the process of growing so catch us while you can grow with us! we have polotics 1 down and an awsome emblem and will be settign up a website soon!

The new website is up and running accepting applicants that way! http://adventcrusade.shivtr.com/

If you are new to GW2 or are a seasoned vet hop in and give a shout!