Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

21 day trial

antidotikantidotik Member Posts: 31

So I finally decided to start playin EVE online, on paper it looks like the best mmo on the market atm so I gotta check it.

After all it has been years I've been readin awesome stuff about the game but other games were keepin me busy. 

Now I think I am ready for the adventure, so is there anyone willin to send me a 21 day trial and invite me to his corporation?

I am installing the game right now :)

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by antidotik

So I finally decided to start playin EVE online, on paper it looks like the best mmo on the market atm so I gotta check it.

After all it has been years I've been readin awesome stuff about the game but other games were keepin me busy. 

Now I think I am ready for the adventure, so is there anyone willin to send me a 21 day trial and invite me to his corporation?

I am installing the game right now :)

You don't want to join any corp that would accept you while you're still on trial. The best possible result is that you'll be in a terrible corp; more likely you'll be exploited or ganked.

By all means, get a 21-day trial, but don't look for a corp until you've subscribed. You'll have plenty to do in your trial; do all the tutorials, run the Sisters Of EVE mission arc, poke around the cluster, explore and try out a few different things; exploration, trading, ratting, mining, building, pirating, etc etc. and see what you might enjoy.

Then try and find a corp that focuses on the activity you prefer. Watch out for corps that do "everything". They are very unlikely to be able or willing to help you out.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• SassieST808SassieST808 Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I sent you a key to your private message box.

Have fun!

• xREYNOLDSxxREYNOLDSx Member Posts: 3

21 DAY TRIAL

And a DUST 514 code for you PS3 owners out there...

PLAY DUST 514

• EiviEivi Member Posts: 96
    Dust is now in open beta. No key needed.

• timjuantimjuan Member Posts: 4

You can use this link to register for an extended 21-day trial:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=ece66969-a772-46ce-b972-168b5ced5b2b&action=buddy

Good luck and have fun!