Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Logo

Looks like the google chrome logo...LOL

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

Comments

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

yea looks like they have afew different ideas with similar designs, i like the black & gold one.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 576
    I actually love both the City State logo and this Camelot Unchained logo. The Camelot Unchained one has that nice 3 way balance. Vikings better be blue :P
  • MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 649
    Originally posted by Raagnarz
    I actually love both the City State logo and this Camelot Unchained logo. The Camelot Unchained one has that nice 3 way balance. Vikings better be blue :P

Only when they lose to the TDD! :)

Going back to lurk now while I work on tomorrow's post.

Mark Jacobs
    CEO, City State Entertainment

Originally posted by MarkJacobs

Bahaha touche lol. But fuck that Mark I'll take my BLUE sword of valhalla icy ownage over your TDD lol.

Bahaha touche lol. But fuck that Mark I'll take my BLUE sword of valhalla icy ownage over your TDD lol.

LOL. I'd say something like "that comment made my night" but I had a lovely dinner with my lovely wife tonight but it wouldn't be true so instead I'll just say "See you in the Veil!" (a poster used that line, I kind of like it).

Mark Jacobs

LOL. I'd say something like "that comment made my night" but I had a lovely dinner with my lovely wife tonight but it wouldn't be true so instead I'll just say "See you in the Veil!" (a poster used that line, I kind of like it).

You made the proper politically correct marriage saving answer there lol. I'll give you that one lol. But if/when CU comes to fruition if I'll take great pride fighting against, you name the server lol.

You made the proper politically correct marriage saving answer there lol. I'll give you that one lol. But if/when CU comes to fruition if I'll take great pride fighting against, you name the server lol.

Looking forward to it! BTW, you'll probably kick my butt, I'm not a great RvRer anymore. I love the games, love watching people have fun with these systems but I'm  usually the guy who runs into the midst of the chaos and gets killed very quickly. I'm a decent nuker in some games but overall, the only mad skills I have in RvR these days is when I get mad because somebody with real skills killed me, again and again.

Mark Jacobs

Looking forward to it! BTW, you'll probably kick my butt, I'm not a great RvRer anymore. I love the games, love watching people have fun with these systems but I'm  usually the guy who runs into the midst of the chaos and gets killed very quickly. I'm a decent nuker in some games but overall, the only mad skills I have in RvR these days is when I get mad because somebody with real skills killed me, again and again.

Yeah well you're not the only one who isn't on top of their game anymore lol.  The years of none of that style of pvp has eroded whats left of those skillz lol. Age has probably taken its share of them too lol. But you sound like me. Pick the glassiest, most fragile, no defense class, and then think you're a cross between conan the barbarian and a M1A1 abrahams tank. Roll right into the middle of 100 melee....and then wonder why you're staring at the light and where life went wrong.

• BracheerBracheer Member Posts: 6
    Is this the official logo? what about the tree and the 3swords look's great.
  • ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Originally posted by Bracheer
    Is this the official logo? what about the tree and the 3swords look's great.

No Hibernia, no tree it seems....we'll have to find something else to hug :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)