Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easiest power set?

Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

I am having so much trouble picking a power set! I used to play on PS3 at launch but I just subbed to PC version since I got a controller and it looks sooo much better on PC. But I can't decide what to play! I am thinking maybe pistols/hard light?

I don't want anything too complicated with weird powers, i remember fire had some strange power interactions that kinda killed the action for me. I'm just looking for some fun action without a lot of complexity.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

That may not be accurate, I haven't play DCUO more than a year now, but if there weren't huge changes in the system, you should only care about the power (light in your case, that's controller if I remember correctly). From weapons, you'll be able unlock all of them eventually so your base choice is only matters until lvl10.

(I don't play controllers, have only a gadget one, so I can't help much in the actual light/pistol setting, sorry :) )

Edit: i missed the last part, easy fun is definitely screams for a tank, and if you didn't like fire, you could check ice (that's the easier tank - or at least was, back in the day :) )