Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great vids to help noobs get started

DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

sombody on the main forums has made a thread with videos helping new and returning players in Asherons Call.

http://forums.ac.turbine.com/showthread.php?t=57775

some good stuff there.

Comments

• DevinsamDevinsam Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Excellent and thanks!
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    well what would REALLY help me would be working support - cannt log in, put 2 tickets on online support  and no response at all :(
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Benedikt
    well what would REALLY help me would be working support - cannt log in, put 2 tickets on online support  and no response at all :(

are you having the router issue? Asherons Call has a problem with some routers, you should check the forums for tech issues to see if that is your problem. there is walk throughs on how to do port forwarding and such to make the game work for you if the router is the issue.

Originally posted by DrunkWolf

are you having the router issue? Asherons Call has a problem with some routers, you should check the forums for tech issues to see if that is your problem. there is walk throughs on how to do port forwarding and such to make the game work for you if the router is the issue.

i dont think so, i dont have a router, i have wifi connected to the cable modem.

every time i try to log in, authorization fails, even tho i dont have any problems logging into AC2 and turbine account through web browser.

i dont think so, i dont have a router, i have wifi connected to the cable modem.

every time i try to log in, authorization fails, even tho i dont have any problems logging into AC2 and turbine account through web browser.

so it fails before you get to pick what server to play on? like right when you type in name and pw ?

so it fails before you get to pick what server to play on? like right when you type in name and pw ?

yes, exactly

yes, exactly

here is a post on their tech forum, maybe this will help you out.

http://forums.ac.turbine.com/showthread.php?t=42701

let me know

let me know

Ok, i did posted there, even tho I do have the "Try again" error, not the "Try again later" one.

appearently i am not the only one with this issue, since newest non-sticky thread in that forum is request for resolve of the same issue

http://forums.ac.turbine.com/showthread.php?t=59042

let me know

Ok, i did posted there, even tho I do have the "Try again" error, not the "Try again later" one.

appearently i am not the only one with this issue, since newest non-sticky thread in that forum is request for resolve of the same issue

http://forums.ac.turbine.com/showthread.php?t=59042

yeah i did some searching and pretty much came up with the same stuff you did.  since you posted on their tech forum you should get some help soon ( hopefully )

so the support guy recommended simply reset password and it helped :) thank you

(tho i am still not sure why it did helped since i had no problem to log into AC2 and turbine web :) )

so the support guy recommended simply reset password and it helped :) thank you

(tho i am still not sure why it did helped since i had no problem to log into AC2 and turbine web :) )

awsome at least it was somthing simple and you didnt have to mess with the whole port forwarding router nonsense that alot of others have to do!!