Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Female vs. Male Gamers

monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723

Males are better.

End of story.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • adenostaradenostar Member Posts: 13

Your poll is missing a "both or neither" option. Like with many skills, it has nothing to do with gender. SOME guys are better than some girls at it, and SOME girls are better than some guys at it. Its about skill,  and skill has nothing to do with what a person has between their legs.

• rpg_gunnerrpg_gunner Member Posts: 80

Should I take this as "generally" better at gaming?

I beat my boyfriend in racing games (much to his despair). But he does have an edge on sports because I barely touch them.

So my vote would be split since it's unclear much like asking "who's better at algebra"? :)

• hellokittypink17hellokittypink17 Member Posts: 5
    Females are better gamers. End of story. :)
  • firestarter017firestarter017 Member Posts: 25
    Of course, Male gamers!
  • MediBlastMediBlast Member UncommonPosts: 36
    male of course! :) women doesnt have the patience to play online games! 
  • HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220
    I aint ever seen no good woman player.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• BlackSwanZABlackSwanZA Member UncommonPosts: 3

Oh males for sure!

98% of my characters are male!

One a more serious note ...

Statistically, there are more male gamers than there are female. I'm unsure of the exact figure to date, however, if memory servers me correctly the percentage of  femles playing online games is approximately 42%. I sincerely doubt that the full 42% play competitively (FPS, MMORPGs, RTS), meaning the total amount of competitive female gamers is considerably less than 42%. It makes sense that male gamers appear to "better" when there are only a handful of female gamers amongst the throng of males they're competing against. Naturally, many of us won't be up to scratch — but clearly the rest of the competition getting their asses whooped in "Game X" aren't either! I'm rather weary of the whole "female gamer" debacle. On the interwebz we're "gamers" and "players". No gender wars, no batting of eyelashes to receive in-game mercy or special treatment — just pure, unbridled pwnage. 

This discussion has been closed.