Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tattoos eta?

Have they said anything new about when they are going to implement tattoos? 

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    I heard on a podcast that the guy who was working on the tattoos in game was part of the staff that did not want to relocate. I think they were in Beijing and that office was closed. If it comes I would expect a delay till they get someone else working on it again. No clue how far along they were.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176
    Originally posted by Sevenwind
    I heard on a podcast that the guy who was working on the tattoos in game was part of the staff that did not want to relocate. I think they were in Beijing and that office was closed. If it comes I would expect a delay till they get someone else working on it again. No clue how far along they were.

That's too bad, thank you for the reply.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by Sevenwind

Pretty much this, yeah. Joel posted about it on the forums a coupla weeks ago: the Beijing team would have done the artwork, and the coder who was working on the project also left, so it's been delayed for an unspecified time.