Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDO launcher issue

markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150

So we all know what happen ed due to the domain "rent" not being paid, I did the workaround posted elsewhere for the host file and my launcher patched the game and let me get as far as logging in. However, now it seems the launcher is saying all worlds are down. I then tried to flush my dns but that also did nothing as it still is showning all worlds as down. Any ideas?

Comments

• zastroph2zastroph2 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by markh777

So we all know what happen ed due to the domain "rent" not being paid, I did the workaround posted elsewhere for the host file and my launcher patched the game and let me get as far as logging in. However, now it seems the launcher is saying all worlds are down. I then tried to flush my dns but that also did nothing as it still is showning all worlds as down. Any ideas?

I had to use that hack as well, still having problems.

It may have just been down for maintenence, do you try several times at different times!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Undo the hosts file changes. I'm currently downloading an update patch.

There will also be maintenance tomorrow at 10:00 am EST.

ddo.com is also available again

And the worlds are up

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150

Still having issues..reverted the host file back still was showing all worlds down...so I uninstalled then reinstalled...still showing all worlds down...been doing a back and forth with Turbine and still nothing is working..kinda aggravating me now

• dimnikardimnikar Member Posts: 271

Stuck at "Connect Waiting" in the launcher, and it's not a DNS issue (every one of those domains resolves to their correct IPs.)

Not a good start (first time trying this game).

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Weird, I just logged in... I hope it works out for you.