Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All the hate, and all the fans all seem to agree on one thing.

The root of the issues is DOC.   Either the way he deals with the community or the game direction that he has spearheaded.  

So my question is, do you all think CRS and WWIIOL would be better off without DOC?

So much crap, so little quality.

Comments

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

We need to get one of the former interns or someone on here to say what the work environment there was like. What does everyone there do? Who is this Maypole guy exactly? Does DOC really have the final word on decisions and game direction?

You can't tell me that someone at CRS said "We're going to break in to the WW2 twitch-shooter market with a modified version of our game, we'll spend years on the effort if we have to." and no one said a thing.

I mean you look at what a game producer is responsible for, what their sole purpose is and then you look at the China project, the decline in subscriber numbers, Rapid Assault, the overall incoherent and even conflicting development direction and you have to wonder why all the producers haven't been fired.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by david06

We need to get one of the former interns or someone on here to say what the work environment there was like. What does everyone there do? Who is this Maypole guy exactly? Does DOC really have the final word on decisions and game direction?

You can't tell me that someone at CRS said "We're going to break in to the WW2 twitch-shooter market with a modified version of our game, we'll spend years on the effort if we have to." and no one said a thing.

I mean you look at what a game producer is responsible for, what their sole purpose is and then you look at the China project, the decline in subscriber numbers, Rapid Assault, the overall incoherent and even conflicting development direction and you have to wonder why all the producers haven't been fired.

Exactly my point.   I think many of us former players are focusing our hate in the wrong direction.   It shouldnt be at each other but at the source of the issue.  I wouldnt say ALL of CRS has done bad, or that everyone there is a failure, but there is definately one persons name who keeps coming up with every problem that everyone has ever had with the game and that is DOC.

So much crap, so little quality.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Creating threads just to bash a single person? Not really cool here.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.