Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the official I have came back or trying for the first time thread

Post if you are new or coming back!! 

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Thinking about booting it up again.  Only played a few times in the past, been a few years but with all the positive information going around and the less restricted  F2P option....might be worth trying it out again...possibly subbing if I find a solid guild to play with.
  • DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231
    Originally posted by Mdpats
    Thinking about booting it up again.  Only played a few times in the past, been a few years but with all the positive information going around and the less restricted  F2P option....might be worth trying it out again...possibly subbing if I find a solid guild to play with.

It's free cant hurt!!!

• HowryHowry Member UncommonPosts: 116

Just coming back after having played a couple years back.

Started a new account. Up to level 30 on my Disciple. Was previously a Ranger.

Its so much harder to play consistently now that I have kids but I am still enjoying it.

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231
    Originally posted by Howry

Just coming back after having played a couple years back.Started a new account. Up to level 30 on my Disciple. Was previously a Ranger. Its so much harder to play consistently now that I have kids but I am still enjoying it.  

Hit me up 32 druid

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395
    i came back as well! Cytheri > Disciple
  • MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    I am new but coming back. I rolled a Ranger this time round, however I rolled on the EU server. I tried the US one briefly but the ping is too awful (over 300). I hope that it will work out despite low pop because I do like what this game has to offer.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.