Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I GOT IT!

have a thingy at top the says like FREE MMORPG and have lists of free mmorpgs like runescape. and have some strat games like kings of chaos

Comments

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613

EVIL MAN! THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU 

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

wut the hell are u talking about?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    u wouldnt know

apparently not...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• Gamer1337Gamer1337 Member Posts: 106
    what the hell is going on?image

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    Ok... now it doesn't take a genius to figure this out... I'll break it down for all of you that can't.

This is the site suggestions Forum.
    He suggested a option to sort the game list by what's free and what's not.

Now piece together the two piece puzzle, and if you can't... then I feel sorry for you...

imageimage

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• Gamer1337Gamer1337 Member Posts: 106

theres a "free" mmo list in the pub

its a stickyimage

umm... i still dont get it. is it just weep bein dumb again?

- Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
  • Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277

weeps allways acting stupid, but we all love him! err...

51 posts for meee!