Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Starter /Returning Player Guild Forming

12346»

Comments

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Originally posted by KingGator
    Originally posted by Trudge34
    Originally posted by KingGator
    What is the state of this game? Is it fully f2p, or are the p2p servers still there. I am not into f2p games as they tend to become p2w, but if the sub side still exist and people still play I'd be down to come back.

The f2p is basically an extended trial for SOE games. You can get max level, but can't wear the more rare gear. There are locked classes and races with the f2p option as well that you can buy individually to unlock them. Easiest way is to sub really and it unlocks the whole game just like before. Don't think there is a completely f2p server.

Do you still get all the expansions if you purchase the most recent one?  Also, how obnoxious is the cash shop??

You have to buy the last xpac plus AOD. AoD according to Sony is a features pack so they get to charge you separately for that.

For now you would need to buy Chains of Eternity and AoD.

Spyteful

• insideout321insideout321 Member Posts: 71

Were holding steady at 81 accounts and 127 members, Still looking for a few more active members .

But were slowing down recruiting  to about 1-2 a day now,  going strong at 3 weeks old..

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    I want to play!

Well we are still here and having fun. Just finished a Clefts run and Was in Klak earlier this morn.
  • cowheadcowhead Member UncommonPosts: 94

You all still recruiting? Playing Planetside 2 but would love a reason to come back to EQ 2. Plus gives me a reason to get the Station Pass.

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    IGN is Kaarke

Originally posted by cowhead

You all still recruiting? Playing Planetside 2 but would love a reason to come back to EQ 2. Plus gives me a reason to get the Station Pass.

We are still recruiting. Jump on and send a message to a recruiter.

Just an update. I N S T I N C T is still going strong. We are hoping to start raiding soon and still looking for more players to fill in the ranks. Jump on Antonia Bayle and look us up if interested. We also have many other players of various levels so all are welcome over lvl 20 and 18+ age req.
  • NavekNavek Member UncommonPosts: 71

How are you guys off for euro players, Im seriously thinking of returning, well rerolling till I find out what server my chars ended up on. I appreciate you will be mainly NA baseed but do you have any active euros in the ranks ?

I believe there is one or two but we have quite a few NA players on at extreme hours and 2 Australians.

Can check us out or just during your normal playing time do a /who all I N S T I N C T and that should also show you players that are on to give you an idea.

Just another hello and an update that we are still alive and going strong with over 100 active accounts now and we are still looking for more.

Level 20+ and over 18 yrs old.

http://instinctguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=285319