Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going for a week

MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 648

Folks,

As I posted in another thread, I'm going to need to spend a little less time here over the coming week, starting now. I've got a ton to do for V1.2 of MoO and of course, for our Kickstarter. So please, keep posting in "The List" thread if you want to give me some feedback on things that you see as important for CU or on the other threads. It's not that I want to ignore you but these levels won't balance themselves and these new N.O.M.E.S. and Ozians still need a bit of polishing. I'll be posting at least three blogs this week so there will be plenty of information coming from us. Once I get enough of my work done, I'll be coming back here and responding to questions, feedback, etc.

I thank you all for your feedback, kind words (all kinds actually) and possible support of our Kickstarter. The response here has been fantastic and I truly do appreciate it.

Mark

Mark Jacobs
CEO, City State Entertainment

Comments

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by MarkJacobs

Folks,

As I posted in another thread, I'm going to need to spend a little less time here over the coming week, starting now. I've got a ton to do for V1.2 of MoO and of course, for our Kickstarter. So please, keep posting in "The List" thread if you want to give me some feedback on things that you see as important for CU or on the other threads. It's not that I want to ignore you but these levels won't balance themselves and these new N.O.M.E.S. and Ozians still need a bit of polishing. I'll be posting at least three blogs this week so there will be plenty of information coming from us. Once I get enough of my work done, I'll be coming back here and responding to questions, feedback, etc.

I thank you all for your feedback, kind words (all kinds actually) and possible support of our Kickstarter. The response here has been fantastic and I truly do appreciate it.

Mark

Thanks for the heads up. Totally understandable.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 648
    Hmm, this thread's title was supposed to read Going "<poof>" for a week, guess it didn't like that. Sorry.

Mark Jacobs
    CEO, City State Entertainment

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by MarkJacobs
    Hmm, this thread's title was supposed to read Going "" for a week, guess it didn't like that. Sorry.

The forums will miss you too, lol. :)

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member UncommonPosts: 287
    Good to know Mark but go get your shit done, the lions den will still be here when you get back lol.